babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Buckingham Blue Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not hugely relevant as I think only two voted for this as their ordered colour and one was me but.... I have found some decent images of Buckingham Blue and thought I would share.......

[attachment=488][attachment=489][attachment=493][attachment=491][attachment=492]
looks black to me.
Very smart Smile
Very nice colour! It is a non-xenons, isn't it?!
(19-10-2011 12:24pm)mk82 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice colour! It is a non-xenons, isn't it?!

Yes those look like the Halogen lights.
(19-10-2011 11:46am)Gthornton Wrote: [ -> ]Not hugely relevant as I think only two voted for this as their ordered colour and one was me but.... I have found some decent images of Buckingham Blue and thought I would share.......

I was the other (originally wanted Baltic, but as that was withdrawn went for Buckingham - although now changed to Mauritius but can't see how to change it on the vote!!)
(19-10-2011 04:37pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-10-2011 11:46am)Gthornton Wrote: [ -> ]Not hugely relevant as I think only two voted for this as their ordered colour and one was me but.... I have found some decent images of Buckingham Blue and thought I would share.......

I was the other (originally wanted Baltic, but as that was withdrawn went for Buckingham - although now changed to Mauritius but can't see how to change it on the vote!!)

Baltic is making a comeback in the new year I think and replacing Buckingham. I really please with it actually, it looks great and will be very rare.
Looks great to me Smile

I never tire of look at pics of this car Very Happy
Fantastic choice!!; we have also selected this color, after seen it on a Range Rover Sport.
Ordered SD4 Prestige
I like it but having had three black cars and a dark blue one in my last 5 I'd promised myself an easier to keep colour if I got the chance...!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's