babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: PCP - Final Value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed a few times on this forum people talking about the relevant merits of highly specced Pure vs a Prestige or Dynamic and the potential re-sale values.

I'm not raising the debate again but just wondered, if anyone has gone for a PCP option, then what has the dealership quoted as the final value of the car after 3 years and what car did it relate to e.g. Pure, Dynamic, extras, mileage etc.

I know since it is a new car it is difficult for dealers to give an accurate value but just thought it would be interesting. Also, do dealers come up with their own price or is the pricing structure set by LR?
Hi, I was quoted verbally a GFV of circa £13k on a circa £35k Pure on a 48 month PCP putting £2k down as an initial payment but having asked the dealer to confirm that in writing as well as the interest rate and the monthly payments before I commit to my order I am still waiting for its response.
(18-10-2011 01:31pm)Bermans Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was quoted verbally a GFV of circa £13k on a circa £35k Pure on a 48 month PCP putting £2k down as an initial payment but having asked the dealer to confirm that in writing as well as the interest rate and the monthly payments before I commit to my order I am still waiting for its response.

Sounds similar then. My quote was around £13k on £34k Pure on 36 month PCP based on approx 14k miles per year, although dealer was fairly convinced it would be worth a lot more.

Rates obviously subject to change prior to the delivery and payment of the order which may be why the dealer may not want to confirm anything in writing just yet?
Hi,

I was quoted £26K on a two year deal from LR but with a crap rate so I went for a straight 5 year HP with Lombard whose rate was significantly better with the added bonus if I decide to sell after 12/24 months I will have been decreasing a good proportion of the loan amount rather than the interest which is what happens with PCP deals.
I had both a pure & dynamic quoted as follows about 5 weeks ago on a 48 month plan:-

34k Pure - 13k
39.5k Dynamic - £16.5k
They're changing the plans at new year, so if your thinking about it, get a quote in december, then your in the system, if the rates go down in the new year you gat simply get a new quote... If it goes up, then you have the original quote to fall back on Smile
I was quoted 4.9% APR on straight LIBOR linked repayment with no balloon but 15k down. About £700pm over 4yrs. I think Farnell use Co-op bank as they own them. This was on 45k Dynamic Lux.
Reference URL's