babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Firenze Red Or Fuji White?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Before I confirm the final build which won't be for a while as I don't want the car till March the 1st I am still debating on the final colour.
Model is Dynamic Lux though the Lux bit is unimportant re the colour Rolling Eyes with the Shadow Chrome wheels & Privacy Glass, so what will look more striking? Firenze Red or Fuji White. Obviously the white saves £550 but in relation to the cost of the car & the fact that you have to live with the choice that is fairly irrelevant.
I did see a black Dynamic in a showroom with the same spec as I have sugested & it looked stunning (in the showroom) & even though I am a valeter Black is a real pain from that point of view, plus it doesn't show off the black trim!
Coupe or 5Dr?

(ps, 'shaddow' in signature)
Hi exactly the spec and thoughts I have had. My car arrives in January.

I had first gone for the White, but I have seen the red on a vehicle on the road, it too looked fantastic. I have now switched to red, mainly because I think there are mostly White being specced. They look equally as good as each other, but wanted to be little bit different.

I have gone for the black contrast roof as it goes well with the panoramic roof, again would work well with either red or White.

My dilemma is privacy or not ?
White, Black, blue and Red looks the best if you ask me. Red might move the car a little more into the "hairdresser" / "Woman" profile but agree it looks great though! Wink
@hybris - 'hairdresser' category ! what, and white doesn't!!
I too was in a dilemma over privacy and decided if I wanted it could be added later , however now the car is home it looks fresh and clean without it .I really don't like the contrast between the front and rear windows I may go for a light tint all over at a later date
I have a discovery commercial at work and privacy just looks like another commercial
I have always liked the white, and I ordered white before I had seen the red in the flesh. Having seen the red at the southampton boat show I must say it is a stunning colour, but as I didn't want to delay my order by changing colour I stuck with the white!
White,IMHO looks superb as a Coupe.
Or a 5 door!Surprised
.. as does FRed !
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's