babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Vista - Status Hierarchy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does anybody know the different status shown by Vista.

I presume something like

Ordered
Order locked
Confirmed build commencement (scheduled)

After that I'm guessing but presume

Build started
Build complete
Awaiting shipping
Despatched to dealer
.???

Any body know this, it would help me hassle my dealer and ultimately help all those waiting know what questions to ask in the future
Mine says "in pool"... another status for the list.
My status is 'order confirmed' .. Mine doesn't go into build untill 28th Oct. Have you not got a copy of your order with your dates on Acwats?
No. I've seen the build start date on the screen but didn't get any print off.

As today is the first day on my build I was wondering whether the dealer would be able to see anything to show progress or do I just have to wait with fingers crossed for a call in 2-3 weeks?
I think I would ask them to look to confirm that the car has actually gone into build today and is the factory complete date on schedule?
Maybe I can add a few more and maybe someone can explain what they mean. My Vista printout done this week has lots of dates all over the place - here goes

Under the core spec section the Build Period is indicated as 1109

So on the section wrt to dates I have:

Accepted Build Date - 14/09/2011
Current Planned Build Date - 28/09/2011
Order last amended - 01/10/2011 (no idea what this is about, my order was locked down in July already)
Factory Complete Date - 15/10/2011

Deliver date is indicated as 28/11/2011 (suspect this has something to do with the car having to get onto a container ship and travel halfway across the world)

The section wrt to status indicates

Common Status points - Order built
Brand Status Point - Off Assembly (DCC)

So not sure what to make off all of that - from the status section it seems that the car is already built and all done but from the dates section the factory complete date seems to be this weekend only. A little perplexed to say the least.

Can anyone shed some light?
(11-10-2011 10:02am)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I can add a few more and maybe someone can explain what they mean. My Vista printout done this week has lots of dates all over the place - here goes

Under the core spec section the Build Period is indicated as 1109

So on the section wrt to dates I have:

Accepted Build Date - 14/09/2011
Current Planned Build Date - 28/09/2011
Order last amended - 01/10/2011 (no idea what this is about, my order was locked down in July already)
Factory Complete Date - 15/10/2011

Deliver date is indicated as 28/11/2011 (suspect this has something to do with the car having to get onto a container ship and travel halfway across the world)

The section wrt to status indicates

Common Status points - Order built
Brand Status Point - Off Assembly (DCC)

So not sure what to make off all of that - from the status section it seems that the car is already built and all done but from the dates section the factory complete date seems to be this weekend only. A little perplexed to say the least.

Can anyone shed some light?

I think I read on a post about the factory tour that someone saw a number of cars built that didn't have headlights so perhaps it's waiting for xenon's?
Could well be the caseā€¦ in any event the delivery date promised to me months ago was 1 Dec so it's still very much on track for that.
My dealer has also been very secretive about the information that Vista has. I have never seen it on screen or even a printout. Only vague comments that "it is on time". What details should I AT LEAST get?
I've been given the full spec print out. Shows every item and its product code. Build dates. Delivery dates etc. very cool. If I get chance I'll remove my personal details and upload it tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's