babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Prestige with Adaptive Dynamics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anybody has had a Prestige delivered with AD.

As my car was ordered on March 21st I’m wondering why mines taking so long to be built. Trying to work out what I’ve specced that means mine keeps being pushed back. Just curious to know if anybody out there has actually had their Prestige with AD delivered yet or if anyone knows if there's one at any Dealer?
Hi Blackseries.
I've spec'ed AD with my Prestige and, touch wood, it's still on for delivery on 3rd Nov with luck. I placed my order in March as soon as I could. How does that compare with you?
I'm also about the same as you both, i.e. ordered in March (deposit) and
delivery early November. I haven't chased that date up since I've been given it though, so just keeping my head down and hoping for the best!
Mines got AD specced too and still on for 25/11 build and 8/12 delivery, this was checked on Thursday. Ordered it in July....
I got a phone call from my dealer on Monday and he said it was still on track if that is any solace.
Cheers
Richard
Looks like the Prestige’s with AD have been grouped together for late Oct /November builds..... so not too bad .... I was just checking that Prestige’s with AD weren't sitting at dealers whilst I was still waiting for mine...... that doesn't look like that’s the case.
Many thanks for all your feedback.
No sweat
Bummer. I want that combinatiion. For now, it doesn't exist in the us. Bruce
Yes, I oredered Prestige with AD and had delivery on September 29th. Ordered last April and my delivery was always promised to be in September.
I think it might have more to do with the dealers allocations than your place in the queue.
Hope you all get your cars on time - it's really worth it.
ANT
Reference URL's