babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Auto Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just used auto park for first time yesterday, totally brilliant and made me chuckle for ages afterwards..... Strongly recommended!
EH?
You mean Park Assist?
You mean Park Assist?
Nope - defo means Auto Park! - got the other half to do it! Laughing
I dont get it??????????????

Also whilst your hear CJFP........Why did you modify my post this morning mate?
I dont get it??????????????

Also whilst your hear CJFP........Why did you modify my post this morning mate?
Still double posting for some reason!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSad
Still double posting for some reason!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSad
Dynamic not gonna let this go
Mad
yeah....what is auto park??
(07-10-2011 06:00pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]EH?
You mean Park Assist?
You mean Park Assist?

Yes park assist is correct name, car parks itself if you do pedals.

Brilliant, just right distance from curb etc, really clever. Pedestrian very confused indeed.
(07-10-2011 08:25pm)bennno Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011 06:00pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]EH?
You mean Park Assist?
You mean Park Assist?

Yes park assist is correct name, car parks itself if you do pedals.

Brilliant, just right distance from curb etc, really clever. Pedestrian very confused indeed.

I ordered park assist too, I didn't get a chance to try it on my test drive, but it sounds brilliant Smile did you get the rear camera as well?
We had the demo too on the LRE 1/2 day, it was brilliant as I said in my LRE post.
The only problem I forsee, is that when a vehicle is close behind you, they think that the space you have just 'measured' is too small for you
and that you will never get into it, so they are cussing and swearing at you for picking a space that you cant get into so they think -So they don't reverse back to let you finish your 'Auto Parking' or Park Assist manouvre.
But I do think it is a fantastic feature especially for protecting your 'Alloys'
I am seriously thinking of adding it to my order and letting go the electric tailgate.

Rgds Q'man
@drrv - just removing the double posting - nothing more sinister than that.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's