babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just had the call.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dealer just called. Hear we go I thought the dreaded delay news!!!

Nope... Build starts Friday and should be with me by next Friday latest. Hopefully this is the case as more and more are appearing for sale.
(05-10-2011 06:02pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]Dealer just called. Hear we go I thought the dreaded delay news!!!

Nope... Build starts Friday and should be with me by next Friday latest. Hopefully this is the case as more and more are appearing for sale.

Congratulations, hopefully mine will be here in march
(05-10-2011 06:37pm)Evoque U Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2011 06:02pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]Dealer just called. Hear we go I thought the dreaded delay news!!!

Well done great news!

May I ask when you placed the order & which dealer your using?
My Dynamic is this Friday build date too so maybe thats a good omen for me !Smile
(05-10-2011 06:43pm)andyuk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2011 06:37pm)Evoque U Wrote: [ -> ]

Well done great news!

May I ask when you placed the order & which dealer your using?

Hi Andy,order placed June(deposit). Guy Salmon Coventry.Very Happy
Mine was brought forward almost 1 month and is now at dealer
No xenons means early delivery
Could this be the first pure on the forum?
Hmmm,Im sure someone else got there Pure yesterday?Well done anyway.
Just seen that never mind first north of the border?
Great news Dynamic...perhaps I should have used a different dealer...deposit paid october last year and ordered april...expected delivery 9th December!!...I'm sure it will be worth the wait...just frustrating.
I got my Pure yesterday with Xenons although I have to say it was the dealer's showroom model Very Happy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's