babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Dynamic has been put back a month!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Really annoyed with this. I ordered first week in June for a Pure which was a delivery date of Dec 15th this gradually got put back until Feb 2012 so I changed order to a Dynamic with a Dec 20th delivery only to be told today it's now 20th Jan.

Not happy at all!
Ridiculous!!
TBH, if my date goes back (currently 28th October) I will look to buy a stock car with a dealer or one of the many appearing on ebay or Autotrader as close to my desired spec as possible and without paying a stupid premium for the priviledge!
I think they are fixing their monthly sales figures, could it be they have met their targets for the first four months , so they are moving it to a later date to fill sales targets?
Feel for you Andy.

What I dont understand is how orders can be moved by 4 to 5 weeks...why not 1 week or 2 weeks?

Whats the position on doing what bluebear says ie buying a stock car regarding deposits?
Does anyone know any dealers who has a 5dr Dynamic manual?
(04-10-2011 02:14pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Feel for you Andy.

What I dont understand is how orders can be moved by 4 to 5 weeks...why not 1 week or 2 weeks?

Whats the position on doing what bluebear says ie buying a stock car regarding deposits?

I would like to know too just in case.
(04-10-2011 01:41pm)bluebear Wrote: [ -> ]TBH, if my date goes back (currently 28th October) I will look to buy a stock car with a dealer or one of the many appearing on ebay or Autotrader as close to my desired spec as possible and without paying a stupid premium for the priviledge!

Mine went back significant so bought a stock/built car somewhere else. Phone around a few dealers (got mine from LR Bury). SD4/Prestige/Coupe/manual/Sumatra
Problem I have is:-

1. I have already paid £5k deposit so really don't think I would see this back if I cancelled order?

2. I need a manual & most cars at the dealers are autos so gonna be hard to find.

Anyone who has a delivery slot for Oct/Nov & is interested in selling it or exchanging it for a Jan 2012 date please PM me
Crikey Andy why did you have to pay a £5000 deposit?

Richard, did you get your deposit back?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's