babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who's getting the first factory order Pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anybody got a Pure yet that was built to their order?
Anybody got an October delivery date confirmed?

I've got a build date of 14th October (no xenons on my order) but realise anything could change in the next 2 weeks
I was 14 Oct build but have dropped to mid Nov - xenons on the order!
I spoke to my dealer last week. Currently have a build date of 21st October with delivery on the 28th October. The previous week the delivery was 3rd November (build date was the same) so while I'm happy at that news, I'm preparing myself for the October delivery date to slip into November.
My build date is 28th October with delivery 10th November. My dealer says my order date remains unchanged for the moment with Xenons still included for now!
I was originally due to get mine end Nov, but my delivery date is now showing 24th Dec, with Xenons. (but don't hold your breath!)
I was end Oct build, early Nov delivery . But has now moved to Dec15th delivery. Xenons and pan roof on order.
Check with my dealer this week, he tells me it still last week in Oct.
Going by the rest of you, there's something he's not telling me.
Or I could be lucky & still get mine on time.
Was told build date 17oct no xenons hopefully get it at the end of month
Looks like it might still be me then (not counting swimfanuk's purchase from the dealer).

I'm still showing as build commence this coming Monday 10th for a car ordered on 18th June - seems a bit strange reading most of the posts on here and I'm still anticipating the "bad news" call but then again maybe not...
Got mine today Cool
First pure out of the dealership first pure north of the border?
No xenons ordered brought the date forward
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's