babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Finally Gone and Done it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well I've finally gone and done it, I've jumped ship from a RRS and ordered today a Fuji Pure TD4 with Cirrus interior, tech and style packs, pano roof, privacy glass, rear view dimming mirror and the duel screen sat nav. Hope I've done the right thingConfused:Confused:

Has anyone any pics of the Cirrus interior as my dealer informed me I am his first customer to order this interior and he has not seen one with it in yet
Well done!
(30-09-2011 07:58pm)musher Wrote: [ -> ]well I've finally gone and done it, I've jumped ship from a RRS and ordered today a Fuji Pure TD4 with Cirrus interior, tech and style packs, pano roof, privacy glass, rear view dimming mirror and the duel screen sat nav. Hope I've done the right thingConfused:Confused:

Has anyone any pics of the Cirrus interior as my dealer informed me I am his first customer to order this interior and he has not seen one with it in yet

Hi and congrats. A few Cirrus pics here and there is a great one in the big Evoque brochure too.
There is a photo of a White Pure with Cirrus interior on auto trader and very nice it looks too!
Great choice musherVery Happy - similar to my spec... although I "chickened out" and changed from cirrus to ebony interior today (for practical reasons - 2yr old & 4 yr old!)
Still time to change back though!

Bluebear - could you paste a link for that pure/cirrus on autotrader???
It's orkney grey, not white, sorry but hopefully it's the interior shots you are looking at!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...8417444387
(01-10-2011 05:24am)bluebear Wrote: [ -> ]It's orkney grey, not white, sorry but hopefully it's the interior shots you are looking at!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...8417444387

cheers for that - r u sure that isnt almond/espresspo interior?
You know you may be right, I was going on the description which says cirrus
Reference URL's