babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Firenze Red......!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The lack of any firenze red evoques is making me nervous! Laughing

Iv got a Dynamic Firenze Red on order but iv yet to see one used at any of the range rover launches. The white and black imho look fantastic.

When i tell people iv gone for a Red they look Shocked at me as if iv made a massive mistake. Beginning to wish i had gone with the white with the black roof. my build date is 14th october, so not long to wait now. Lets hope it looks good
I got a brochure sent to me today that had a supplement with it about available colours.

It deals with LR's issues with supply after the earthquake.

Ill scan it in the am and post.........it may give some answers.
Dont worry the red looks fantastic, seen it at 2 events now, I was torn between red and white myself.
Seen most of the colours & in my opinion Red with Black roof is the best combination you can get.
And I much prefer red on the outside to red on the inside! Your bravery will be repaid when you see it in the flesh Smile
Mate i saw a red coupe with black roof the other day at a showing.. i liked it so much i'm thinking of changing from white. Photos just dont do the red justice, it really is a stunning colour

Anyway hope these pics help
(29-09-2011 01:32am)3VOQU3 Wrote: [ -> ]Mate i saw a red coupe with black roof the other day at a showing.. i liked it so much i'm thinking of changing from white. Photos just dont do the red justice, it really is a stunning colour

Anyway hope these pics help

Thanks for the pics, I guess the long wait puts an element of doubt in my head as iv yet to see one in the flesh. Most scottish dealerships have white,black, silver and grey.
Do you have any pics of the Firenze Red Evoques interior also that you can upload please?
At the factory last week, there were a handful of red cars and there's no doubt they look great. My only reservation is the silver scuff plates (if that is the right term) front and rear, I would prefer a darker colour. I didn't go for red myself because the car is then a bit conspicuous for this 56 year old. I prefer, for its intended use, a colour which is not quite so, "in your face".

I've no doubt at all you will be pleased with the red when you see it.
(29-09-2011 12:48am)andyuk Wrote: [ -> ]Seen most of the colours & in my opinion Red with Black roof is the best combination you can get.

100% totally agree!

James Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's