babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Ebony Headliner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to gauge peoples thoughts on the Ebony Headliner.

We have ordered an OG Prestige with the Element Interior (Cirrus) with Pano Roof and have initially thought to spec the Ebony Headliner after seeing it in a previous post.

Do you think this will look ok or would the Ivory look better, I am just concerned that with Ivory it might look a little too much and with having the Pano roof that will be light enough. Any Thoughts??SmileConfused:
Element is grey, so I'd opt for Ebony as Ivory will look too dirty....HOWEVER....I am led to believe that a Lunar (grey) headlining is coming out in Nov/Dec so that'd suit perfectly if it does....your Dealer should know. Very Happy
Thanks Spiderman.

I just don't want it to feel too closed in having a dark headliner, but feel a light headliner might be all a little too light with the light interior. I think I will stick with the darker headliner and definately go for the Dark Lunar Grey one if that is an option when ours goes for build.

I note you said your wife has opted for the Element Interior on her Evoque, has she also gone for the Ebony headliner?
My wife had gone Ebony Headlining with a Black Panoramic, however, after driving my current Dynamic she changed her order from a Prestige to a Dynamic, in fact she actually 'stole' my Fuji Dynamic that I have on order, so I have changed her Prestige order to a Dynamic for myself & over the course of the next few weeks Ill be deciding, YET AGAIN, the colour combo I will go with from a narrowed down choice of Firenze, Colima or Black, they will all have a Black Panoramic Roof....it took me a few months to finally decide on Fuji, it can't this time as my lock off date is 24/10/11.
Spiderman, given your fortune at having so many Evoques, I think you should take the plunge and go for a Colima lime with black roof!
Another vote for the Colima Lime especially with the black alloys! Gorgeous!
The 1st Evoque I saw was in Colima Lime with a Black Roof & Alloys, I instantly loved it's look & I'd go for it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the thought of living with an all black interior and whether I could live with green stitching of the Pursuit option remains to be seen. however, given than my current Evoque is Black & that my wife's Evoque will be White I may just opt for it as I feel the Evoque deserves to be a different kind of RR product and leans itself to a more ambitious colour scheme, it's a lovely colour in real life!
Reference URL's