babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Noisy in the back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(19-09-2011 02:36pm)RadioHam Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience the only thing noisy in any car IS the wife or girlfriend ..... if the noise in the back is enough to drown them out then LR could have unwittingly found another great USP!

Hmm, decidedly unfunny comment to all the women readers on the board. Methinks the lady in your life might actually be the Evoque driver Wink
(19-09-2011 08:32pm)Evoqess Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-09-2011 02:36pm)RadioHam Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience the only thing noisy in any car IS the wife or girlfriend ..... if the noise in the back is enough to drown them out then LR could have unwittingly found another great USP!

Hmm, decidedly unfunny comment to all the women readers on the board. Methinks the lady in your life might actually be the Evoque driver Wink

said merely in jest and no offence meant of course! .... forgot to use the lol's LaughingLaughingLaughing .....jeeeeez
I thought they were all funny LaughingLaughingLaughing
Laughing I thought it was funny.
The forum has clearly gone PC...must remember in future, humour not allowed!!

Serious and classy response...my other (and better half...oh hang on, that might be offensive to men...damn it!) had no complaints about no use in the back.
Is anyone going to answer the actual question posed?
(20-09-2011 08:35pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone going to answer the actual question posed?

I think i did, with the cabin noise comparison few posts earlier.
OMG, I threw everyone off with a gentle nudge to the ribs (not offended just like to give u boys a hard time !). Umm, now have forgotten the original question. Wink

I should add that I find you all to be tremendous gents with absolutely fantastic taste *coy smile*
The question was - is it noisy and uncomfortable in the back?

Let the second round of amusing answers begin!
No bother, think if no one can offer me advice or reassurance think i will just cancel my order in the morning and order a q3 instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's