babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Southampton today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a fantastic day today - nice boat trip on a £875,000 yacht, nice lunch, test drive (reaffirmed decision to buy) followed by afternoon tea and cake - thoroughly well looked after, but feel sorry for the lads that got a rear end shunt on the drive !! Sad
Looking fwd to s'hampton tmrw. Will decide on boat trip or not when I see what the weather is like! Defo lunch, tea and cake. I assume a rear end shunt is not a good euphemism?!

Charlie - I'll pick u up outside green entrance 4 at 8.30. Wear a red carnation!
8.30....8.30.....hold that boat!
Wear a red carnation!
Is that all? Laughing
Have a good one

I'll get my coat!
Had my Unleashed drive today. Had a Prestige 5door SD4 - as I mentioned elsewhere, I think these are still pre-production cars - mine had a mixture of wood and brushed aluminium. The SD4 was a lot quieter than my FL2 TD4. Ride was really nice and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Dash is really nice, SatNav is good. Glove box stays closed when you shut it! Pan Roof is great, as is the blind. Sorry that I'm not going into great detail but I don't have anything more to add to all the good things that have been reported. The only thing I can say is that I don't have any bad points to make and am really looking forward to getting hold of my car (if it ever arrives), especially as the Porsche went yesterday so I now have to go everywhere in the VW Caddy!
PS - Didn't go for the boat ride as it was thunder & lightning!
Good stuff, especially if your car comes with Xenons Very Happy
If it doesn't come with xenons then it aint my car!
Well said!
Reference URL's