babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my interior choice - still time to change....

Anyone seen this combo and care to comment/post pics?
There are pics about with that combo, i remember comments were that its a brave choice..

But someone has to be brave.. Same colour combo i've gone for.. I'm hoping my dark ass tint should seperate the interior from exterior nicely
I have gone for that choice as well seen both on different cars but not together cirrus looks really good don't think we will be disappointed[/align]
I've chosen that combo as well. Never seen it together but I feel it might suit the bold design of the car.
I'm another too..

I'll be starting with the 20" Gloss Blacks, save the style 6's for Sundays..Laughing
I too have gone for that colour choice of Fuji White with Cirrus/Lunar interior. Town & County Aberdeen had an Orkney Grey Pure with Cirrus/Lunar. It looked the dogs xxxxxxxx. I am glad that I changed to Cirrus/Lunar from Almond/Expresso. You will not be dissappointed.
That's where mine was ordered from
What's your delivery date and what wheels have you ordered?
think i'll stick with it then!!! still love to see a few pics.... anyone?
Going for this combo as well, would love to see a pic.
Hello Irdaft

My delivery date is scheduled to be November 2nd. I ordered it a year ago and specced it the day the specs were released. I have gone for the 20" alloys.

What is your delivery date?
Reference URL's