babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any Pics? 5 door PURE in Fuji white with standard 18" wheels?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having a wheel dilemma (among others)... originally thought the standard 18's looked quite smart but having seen larger wheel options in the flesh this week now I'm not so sure..

Any pics/links to earlier threads of a 5 door Pure in Fuji white with the standard 18's?

This may have been covered elsewhere so apologies in advance
This is what i have on order, would like to see too.
(15-09-2011 07:23am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what i have on order, would like to see too.

Berlin posted this on another thread

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...213&type=1
[Image: cd41526d.jpg]

This is what I have ordered but chose to go with style 4 19".
looks quite good... until you spec 19's & 20's on the configurator!!

O what to do and only 2 weeks left to do it... budget allows anothe £1k'ish spend on upgrades

My thoughts are go up to SD4 with standard 18's or stay TD4 but spec 20's..... power or looks I guess it comes down to.

Although decision is further complicated by practicalities i.e. likelihood of scuffs/refurb cost & higher tyre replacement costs with 20's mmmmmmmmm..... will the SD4 be much higher in insurance costs etc etc

This is very wierd - never before have I been so unsure what options to spec on previous cars... it's usually case of this, this & that etc and order end of story and no more thought about it . Anyone else been transformed into an indecisive, deliberating wreck by the RRE option process???
As I have stated in my other post I have dilemmas too over TD4 Vs SD4 etc!!

One thing is For sure I would spec the 19" wheels you will deffo regret leaving the standard wheels on!
(16-09-2011 10:22pm)RadioHam Wrote: [ -> ]This is very wierd - never before have I been so unsure what options to spec on previous cars... it's usually case of this, this & that etc and order end of story and no more thought about it . Anyone else been transformed into an indecisive, deliberating wreck by the RRE option process???

Tell me about it. When I went into the dealers to place my order, I was all set on maintaining a budget and only going for the 19" upgrade on my Pure with a few other bits and bobs. But I somehow seem to have left having ordered the style 6 20s and the panoramic roof too!!
you're right. it would have been simpler if there was one car with options to add on.. i guess its a case of luxury versus road handling... or a case of basic looking of meaner looking.....
its coming to a point of having 20" in the front and 19" at the back... now that's a mean thought!!!!
Same issues here - chopped and changed my mind umpteen times about various things and still wish I had made some other changes but order is locked. I would change those 18" wheels though no debate.
I'd think about what is easiest to change later. Picking up a set of used wheels on eBay...fairly easy. Modifying the ecu to get sd4 power from your td4....less so.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's