babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque battery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 5 years of ownership, finally is time to change battery. I was told to use only land rover parts, but was quoted $330 for a battery. Do I really need to use factory battery or I can use aftermarket too.

Thanks
(17-03-2018 11:41pm)donot521 Wrote: [ -> ]After 5 years of ownership, finally is time to change battery. I was told to use only land rover parts, but was quoted $330 for a battery. Do I really need to use factory battery or I can use aftermarket too.

Thanks
I used an aftermarket one with no problems, make sure its same spec. Smile
Did you have to go to dealer to replace? Was told that it needs to use computer to update and show is new battery
(18-03-2018 04:54pm)donot521 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you have to go to dealer to replace? Was told that it needs to use computer to update and show is new battery
no I used my local indi 4x4 dealer, most dealer computers will update a evoque with no problems. Cool

(18-03-2018 05:00pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]no I used my local indi 4x4 dealer, most dealer computers will update a evoque with no problems. Cool

new battery cost £170 inc.Very Happy
Reference URL's