babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Helpppppp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have by fluke out my mobile phone under the front seat in my evoque, it has fallen down into the gap between chassis and seat. I have powered seats in the evoque. Has anyone removed the front seats to be able to get to this space and retrieve anything ! How difficult is it to remove the front seats ? Will i need to take to a dealer to have this done to retrieve my phone ?
(03-03-2018 02:44pm)markieg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi never removed front seats but I know there is 4 bolts that fasten the seat down. quite a few members have fitted spacers under the bolts to lift the seats. so it should bee easy to do, just bee carefull with the electrics under there. Rolling Eyes

I have by fluke out my mobile phone under the front seat in my evoque, it has fallen down into the gap between chassis and seat. I have powered seats in the evoque. Has anyone removed the front seats to be able to get to this space and retrieve anything ! How difficult is it to remove the front seats ? Will i need to take to a dealer to have this done to retrieve my phone ?
Just take out the 4 bolts and you should be able to move the seat without disconnecting the plugs to retrieve your phone
Thanks all phone retrieved by a friend with small hands poor design fault !
(04-03-2018 02:37pm)markieg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks all phone retrieved by a friend with small hands poor design fault !
Indeed, they shouldn't make that small phones...

Bee, I've always thought the front passenger seat was too low and unlike the drivers seat can't be automatically raised. So what a good idea to use spacers to raise the seat (wish I'd thought of that) Do you or anyone know what the correct spacer size to go for would be?

(05-03-2018 11:27am)RREVO Wrote: [ -> ]Bee, I've always thought the front passenger seat was too low and unlike the drivers seat can't be automatically raised. So what a good idea to use spacers to raise the seat (wish I'd thought of that) Do you or anyone know what the correct spacer size to go for would be?

Further to my post above I've just found these and ordered a set, Very Happy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-E...2749.l2649
Made by Spiderman on the Evoque Owners club!

Been a few people lost things down the sides of the seats, 1 was a gold ring, and not sure they ever found it, small things can easily end up under the carpet as so many holes for Wires and gadgets under there.
(05-03-2018 11:27am)RREVO Wrote: [ -> ]Bee, I've always thought the front passenger seat was too low and unlike the drivers seat can't be automatically raised. So what a good idea to use spacers to raise the seat (wish I'd thought of that) Do you or anyone know what the correct spacer size to go for would be?

Further to my post above I've just found these and ordered a set, Very Happy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-E...2749.l2649

THANKS FOR YOUR ORDER - YOUR SEAT RISERS WERE POSTED OUT TODAY Very Happy

(05-03-2018 02:54pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Made by Spiderman on the Evoque Owners club!

Been a few people lost things down the sides of the seats, 1 was a gold ring, and not sure they ever found it, small things can easily end up under the carpet as so many holes for Wires and gadgets under there.

THANKS PHILSKILL (Spiderman)
Reference URL's