babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: iPhone / ipod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else getting issues when connecting an IPhone to the entertainment system via cable into the iPod socket?

I find that’s the next/previous buttons don’t work or work in opposite directions. Also get messed up track listings. This happens with Spotify and Amazon music. My car is a 2012 evoque dynamic.

Thanks
i've had an iPod classic plugged into that jack for years now - never had a single problem with it.

but never tried stuff like spotify/amazon/tidal/etc (QED).

doody
(30-12-2017 02:06am)wavey.dave Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else getting issues when connecting an IPhone to the entertainment system via cable into the iPod socket?

I find that’s the next/previous buttons don’t work or work in opposite directions. Also get messed up track listings. This happens with Spotify and Amazon music. My car is a 2012 evoque dynamic.

Thanks

I had several problems after a couple of Apple updates, car not recognising iPod or playing one track whilst showing another.
Did two soft resets with iPod and removed Amazon and everything behaving properly.
If you want to play Amazon or Spotify best way is to connect via Bluetooth but track playing not shown in dashboard.
Reference URL's