babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who has the Sexiest Rear End? Me or my Wife?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So both cars parked up. Three of my Mates think my wife's Rear End looks best (she has the Evoque) and two other mates say the XC60. I am undecided.

Showing the same pic in the Volvo forum to see how people vote on which Rear End looks more stylish.

Interested in what RR owners think but I guess all will go with the Evoque which is a bit of a no brainer.

[Image: 33759040072_50ed1a06b2_h.jpg]

[Image: 33531983560_122f80468e_h.jpg]
Prefer the Volvo all one colour not 3 like the RR [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the RR of course, but how do you get out of your cars once your parked? Seems we have much bigger everything here in OZ, including garage space.
(09-04-2017 01:55am)Mark^^ Wrote: [ -> ]the RR of course, but how do you get out of your cars once your parked? Seems we have much bigger everything here in OZ, including garage space.

Lol. There is a large purpose made opening between the two cars for me to get out of the Volvo and sufficient opening on the right of the Evoque to get out too. It looks tight but you don't have to squeeze in an out.
Can i say VOLVO wihout being banned? Smile
(08-04-2017 10:26pm)bigmac3161 Wrote: [ -> ]Prefer the Volvo all one colour not 3 like the RR [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I am looking at having the RR bumper Wrapped with the same body colour but there are some plastics that don't take well with wrapping.
Reference URL's