babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Ambiance, couture picture request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again, I was wondering if anyone has any proper unedited pictures of the Ambiance and Couture interiors, since the car has launched now in most places. Where I am now, the dealer I visited had one Prestige and one Dynamic both with black interiors. I'm considering placing an order for the Prestige, and although I like the exterior of the Dynamic more, I'll be spending most of my time inside the car so the interior is ultimately more important to me.

I've been thinking about Ipanema Sand with Ambiance interior or Barrolo Black with Couture interior, I think both would produce pleasant colour combinations.
Thank you.
Ive gone for the Barolo black with ambience interior on my Prestige, Looked superb when I saw it at the Evoque Live event.
(11-09-2011 10:35pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Ive gone for the Barolo black with ambience interior on my Prestige, Looked superb when I saw it at the Evoque Live event.

Do you by any chance have some pictures to share ? Would be awesome!
I did take some photos on my iphone will see if I can get them on here. Not e technophobe Im afraid.
(12-09-2011 10:05am)ameer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you by any chance have some pictures to share ? Would be awesome!

Barolo with Ambiance at the current Frankfurt motor show

[Image: land-rover-evoque-al-salone-di-francoforte-2011_8.jpg]

Very nice, pity the colour was not available for order earlier...
(13-09-2011 08:00pm)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2011 10:05am)ameer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you by any chance have some pictures to share ? Would be awesome!

Barolo with Ambiance at the current Frankfurt motor show

[Image: land-rover-evoque-al-salone-di-francoforte-2011_8.jpg]

Very nice, pity the colour was not available for order earlier...

Barrolo looks very good! Thanks for the picture! Any chance of interior shots?
Thats changed my mind was going for sumatra black, just trying decide if it will go with the Lunar interior on Pure spec.
Will try to get my photos on today. Barolo does look very good.
Hello Ameer

I'm pretty sure this is a video of a Barolo black Prestige 5 door with ambience interior.

Hope this works

(14-09-2011 06:50pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Ameer

I'm pretty sure this is a video of a Barolo black Prestige 5 door with ambience interior.

Hope this works

Worked like a charm! Thanks a lot! IF anyone else wants to watch the video be sure to select 720p it's much better.

I'd still like to see some pics/videos of the Couture interior.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's