babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: First to see a broken down RRE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what unlucky person will be the first to come across an Evoque on the hard shoulder or being recovered??

Ever the optimist!!
Ha ha...more to the point, which one of us will be in it!
Typically British - always looking on the down side. Be positive be happy Laughing
How dare you frighten us all with the title of this thread Smile I hope it gets buried and we never see it again !
Touch wood no issues at all from the 12 or so that have now been prepared at LPR.

Our aftersales team are suitably impressed by the quality of the vehicles leaving Halewood; but then again it's not an award winning plant for no reason!

James Smile

James Smile
Well said James.
Built in Britain.. ok not owned by us, but they have created hopefully, a great future for the area, and the people of Halewood.

Every time i see one i feel very proud...the factory quality that i have seen has been flawless.. well done guys.
Well I hope that the quality is as it should be. Not trying to 'frighen' anyone, but having lived with LR (and love it to death) for 40 yrs, I am a realist!

Hopefully, none of us will see a broken down one!!
(10-09-2011 08:12pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hope that the quality is as it should be. Not trying to 'frighen' anyone, but having lived with LR (and love it to death) for 40 yrs, I am a realist!

Hopefully, none of us will see a broken down one!!

Bullshit be brave!!
I am still not decided whether or not I want an RRE - still need some more time to get over a discovery...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's