Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
spotted Halewood
andymc0001

spotted Halewood

Hi everyone, I shall hopefully be ordering my evoque this weekend for Jan 2012 delivery. Anyway i drive past the Landrover factory everyday, this morning there was about 50 evoques in the pre-delivery compound tonight all gone. Destined for dealers has demonstrators no doubt.
05-04-2011 10:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlie
No Longer Registered

RE: spotted Halewood

Welcome Andy
Let's hope so.
05-04-2011 10:26pm
Blackseries

When I was at the factory (last week) the cars going through then were for the "London Event" a customer view & ride jolly. As they were coming off the end of the line they were being given a very thorough going over – these might be the cars you saw. I was told the next lot of cars coming through would be for the press launch - in Liverpool in April. Alternatively these may be those cars. The dealer Demos aren’t due until June - I think - so will probably be built in May.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
05-04-2011 10:45pm
Firebird

Not if they are destined for International locations. To get them for example to Australia or South Africa they would need to be shipped out 8-10 weeks in advance.

Cheeers
08-04-2011 11:09am
GeordieBoy

(05-04-2011 10:45pm)Blackseries Wrote:  The dealer Demos aren’t due until June - I think - so will probably be built in May.

News to me? I don't think there will be any dealers getting cars before September.
08-04-2011 09:33pm
andymc0001

well they've all gone and no more in compound so must be the London promotion.

So i'm looking at leasing but no one can give a price as yet. I guess around £500 over 3 yrs for sd4 auto.

Anyone know a leasing company taking orders now?
10-04-2011 03:05pm
GeordieBoy

No lease companys can quote you yet as the residuals aren't out yet. I have a couple of customers that have placed orders with me who I will proceed with an order as any other customer and if the lease figure doesn't match the budget I see no problem in returning the deposit so long as the car ordered isn't some crazy combination. I would have thought most dealers would be happy to do this.

The car you have spotted will be press cars I'm guessing and cars being shipped off around the world for various events.
10-04-2011 05:45pm
Firebird

50 Evoques for one event, I doubt it. They would only allocate a small number for marketing.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 10:58pm by Firebird.)
10-04-2011 10:56pm