Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
mods on santorini prestige
scalle

hey, i've just made some mods on my prestige:

black grille, black side vents, black lettering

i think it works great with the shadow wheels

What do you guys think, and don't say i need to wash the car...
with all the salt on the roads these days it's not possible to keep him clean!

gtrz from belgium

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
19-01-2013 04:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EpicEvo

Hey great work. How did you do the side vents? You should also do the rear finisher bar as well Smile
19-01-2013 08:25pm
WB
WB

RE: mods on santorini prestige

very nice!
20-01-2013 11:04am
scalle

(19-01-2013 08:25pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  Hey great work. How did you do the side vents? You should also do the rear finisher bar as well Smile

Hey, i looked on youtube "how to remove side vents on range rover evoque" and a guy shows how to do it...
Basically: just pull them off, they are just fixed with small clips in the car. Also open the bonnet so you won't
chip the paint
Hint: if you want to keep the removed parts to sell or to stock, then don't pull them in wintertime because the clips break off and keep the new parts warm before putting them on the car!

Personally i do like the finisher bar and will leave it like that, i think it might be too black at the end,
as all the badges are removed, also the evoque sign and the black oval.

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
20-01-2013 11:06am
Kimv

Looks very good! I'm thinking about changing my lettering to the black ones as well.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
20-01-2013 11:51am
speary

I'm not sure about the all black look. The detail gets lost as there is no contrast

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
24-01-2013 09:24am
mirage

I think it looks pretty cool and mean looking, you may find yourself getting pulled over by the long arm though lol Wink
25-01-2013 04:01pm
scalle

(24-01-2013 09:24am)speary Wrote:  I'm not sure about the all black look. The detail gets lost as there is no contrast

that's what i like: not too much contrast, we can't all have the same taste!
If it was for me i'd change to black wheels, but as i'm married...

25-01-2013 04:16pm
mirage

You might want to consider getting the Grey plastic bumper bits done in the same as the body to give you that total stealth look.
26-01-2013 06:16pm
scalle

(26-01-2013 06:16pm)mirage Wrote:  You might want to consider getting the Grey plastic bumper bits done in the same as the body to give you that total stealth look.

I might do that but have to stop to become a price in a paintshop
In the near future i will find some time to do that, i hope...

27-01-2013 07:25pm