Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LED interior bulb replacement
Fitcherama

LED interior bulb replacement

Thought I'd post this photo of my car interior having carried out a very simple stock bulb replacement for LED's. The interior is transformed from the dull glow of stock incandescent bulbs to a very modern clean white light more befitting the Evoque IMO. Won't be for everyone but I like it. Link below for buying them.

http://www.powerfuluk.com/products/range...led-).html

Barolo Black Dynamic Lux SD4
08-03-2013 10:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
franchesco82

RE: LED interior bulb replacement

(08-03-2013 10:13am)Fitcherama Wrote:  Thought I'd post this photo of my car interior having carried out a very simple stock bulb replacement for LED's. The interior is transformed from the dull glow of stock incandescent bulbs to a very modern clean white light more befitting the Evoque IMO. Won't be for everyone but I like it. Link below for buying them.

http://www.powerfuluk.com/products/range...led-).html

your puddle lamp working fine after change interior light to led?
My puddle lamp do not work when unlock my car after changed to philips led 6000k so i change back to original bulbs.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 04:58am by franchesco82.)
09-03-2013 03:36am
Bowl

(09-03-2013 03:36am)franchesco82 Wrote:  your puddle lamp working fine after change interior light to led?
My puddle lamp do not work when unlock my car after changed to philips led 6000k so i change back to original bulbs.

There shouldn't be any problem with the puddle lamps actually. You might have inadvertently switched the interior auto lights off. You can toggle between AUTO/OFF by touching the center dome light continuously for 2 seconds. If it's off, the puddle lamps won't illuminate.

Evoque SD4 Coupé Dynamic, Fuji White, Santoriny Pano roof, Lux pack, RSE, style 8 wheels, along with everything else.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 09:03am by Bowl.)
09-03-2013 09:01am
Fitcherama

(09-03-2013 03:36am)franchesco82 Wrote:  your puddle lamp working fine after change interior light to led?

Yes, puddle lamps working fine.

Barolo Black Dynamic Lux SD4
09-03-2013 02:46pm
franchesco82

(09-03-2013 09:01am)Bowl Wrote:  There shouldn't be any problem with the puddle lamps actually. You might have inadvertently switched the interior auto lights off. You can toggle between AUTO/OFF by touching the center dome light continuously for 2 seconds. If it's off, the puddle lamps won't illuminate.

The interior light was auto and did not illuminate puddle lamp so i took my car to dealer and they said because changed to led. after i change to original bulbs, it working again. I think philips led effect something on the vehicle electrical system. I am thinking to try osram led next time.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 05:01pm by franchesco82.)
09-03-2013 04:54pm
Bowl

(09-03-2013 04:54pm)franchesco82 Wrote:  

The interior light was auto and did not illuminate puddle lamp so i took my car to dealer and they said because changed to led. after i change to original bulbs, it working again. I think philips led effect something on the vehicle electrical system. I am thinking to try osram led next time.

That is nice to know. Thanks!!

I changed mine to Osram LEDs with no issues and eventually changed them back to original because the conventional light looks better on my Verve (red/black) interior.

Evoque SD4 Coupé Dynamic, Fuji White, Santoriny Pano roof, Lux pack, RSE, style 8 wheels, along with everything else.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 08:08pm by Bowl.)
09-03-2013 07:23pm