Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
canadian info?
VJD

RE: canadian info?

A little off topic, but does anyone other than me wonder why the name of this regional discussion is North America AND CANADA? Aren't the last two words redundant? As an expat Canuck, it's been bugging me!
20-11-2011 07:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

Oh I see what you mean - that Nth America includes us? Right, I was thinking that Canada was special Smile - getting a separate mention. I guess the forum designer thought "Nth America" and "USA" were interchangeable.

I feel sorry that the "rest of the world" doesn't get a mention. Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
20-11-2011 08:47pm
Lone Rangerover

(20-11-2011 08:47pm)Evoqess Wrote:  Oh I see what you mean - that Nth America includes us? Right, I was thinking that Canada was special Smile - getting a separate mention. I guess the forum designer thought "Nth America" and "USA" were interchangeable.

I feel sorry that the "rest of the world" doesn't get a mention. Smile

+1 -- Canada is part of North America!
28-07-2012 04:16am
invoke

(20-11-2011 07:15pm)VJD Wrote:  A little off topic, but does anyone other than me wonder why the name of this regional discussion is North America AND CANADA? Aren't the last two words redundant? As an expat Canuck, it's been bugging me!

Genius eh !

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-NA-USA-Canada

Wink

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
30-07-2012 12:56am