Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wiper Blades
musher

Wiper Blades

Hi, has anyone had the need to change their wiper blades yet. My car is now just over 12 months old and the blades are starting to leave a smear across the windscreen and making a bit of a noise now.
Those of you who have changed them, do you recommended original ones from LR or a different brand and if the originals, how much do the cost???

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 07:05pm by cjfp.)
08-03-2013 12:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

RE: Wiper BLades

(08-03-2013 12:37pm)musher Wrote:  Hi, has anyone had the need to change their wiper blades yet. My car is now just over 12 months old and the blades are starting to leave a smear across the windscreen and making a bit of a noise now.
Those of you who have changed them, do you recommended original ones from LR or a different brand and if the originals, how much do the cost???

I paid just over £40 for the pair from the dealer. Bosch ones from Halfords will be £5 or so less and I think they would need the fittings to be added if I remember correctly (included in the box). Not a huge amount in it really except Halfords didn't have both front and rear in stock when I looked so the dealer got the the business. Don't recall if you are able to get them as a pair from Halfords. Would then perhaps expect them to be cheaper still.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
08-03-2013 02:59pm
musher

Chuckie thanks for that I'll give mine a ring to find out how much they'll charge. Just noticed that I had my car delivered on the same day as yours maybe they both came down the production line together??

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
08-03-2013 03:10pm
ChuckieB

(08-03-2013 03:10pm)musher Wrote:  Chuckie thanks for that I'll give mine a ring to find out how much they'll charge. Just noticed that I had my car delivered on the same day as yours maybe they both came down the production line together??

vin No: 649218 Very Happy

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
08-03-2013 03:37pm
The Valeter

Mine on my Dynamic were replaced after 2 or 3 weeks due to smearing.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
08-03-2013 06:41pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply