Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will there be a TLC equivalent for servicing?
Daigriff

Will there be a TLC equivalent for servicing?

Would like to see LR/RR offer this...similar to the 5 year servicing that my wife has on her Mini for a single up front payment.

Obviously cost would be dependent on service intervals which will be shorter than the mini, however, a) what would you be prepared to pay for this and b) what do you reckon LR would charge...say for the SD4 diesel?

I have no idea!!

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
19-07-2011 10:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

RE: Will there be a TLC equivalent for servicing?

Interesting. Our Evoque's in South Africa comes standard (i.e. included in purchases price) with the Land Rover Care Plan (5 years / 100,000km = 62,000 miles) which covers all the service and maintenance for the period/distance specified (whichever expires first).

I'd be keen to know what that type of thing would cost if you had to buy it separately.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
19-07-2011 11:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply