Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wife said NO
Claud

RE: Wife said NO

My wife said no to an Evoque.....she wanted a new Full Fat, I pleaded poverty and guess what , she now likes the Evoque and the Pano Roof.

Infact that is the first feature she points out to other peopleThumbs Up

[Image: 118733.png]
2013 Discovery HSE Luxury Corris Grey
Sold - 2011 Evoque SD4 Prestige, Auto, Magnaride, Orkney Grey, Lux Pack, TPMS, Heated Steering Wheel
2010 Freelander SD4
1997 Defender 90 XD Wolf (ex Ghurkas)
1991 Defender County 110 V8
1959 Series II
1953 Series I
1952 Minerva Ambulance
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 01:47pm by Claud.)
23-03-2012 01:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leeselee

RE: Wife said NO

(22-03-2012 10:18pm)Kimv Wrote:  So wife says NO
BabyRR.com says YES

Thank you for all the replies. I don't consider it as MY car, more like OUR car. Although I'm the only one driving since my wife doesn't have a license. Anyway, when we went to the dealer today to make the change I whispered him while leaving to not change the order in the computer just yet and leave the pano and ebony headlining for now... Maybe I'll just forget to get back to him to confirm the removal and "unfortunately" by the time I remember the car will have entered production..

I suppose this tactic is more like a mouse i.s.o. a man but at least I'll be a mouse with a pano roof...

I am definitely in the minority here. I would not have a pano roof under any circumstances (unless I had to wait another 6 months for a car without).

I have a pano sunroof in my Mercedes and I could happily live without it. It came with the car and the spec was so high, I did not have a choice (unless I wanted a six month wait at the time.....).

Resale values should not come into the equation as it is the quality of life you have whilst you own the car is the thing that matters most. I had a friend that always covered up his car seats as he didn't want to ruin them for the resale - but never got the pleasure of the luxurious leather for himself!

The fact that your wife doesn't want it and she doesn't even drive is a difficult one! You are a very wonderful husband considering her as I have not thought of my husband when considering my car purchase (I'm really hoping he will not want to drive it, either!).

It is your choice, it is your car. If you want it that much, she should know that and back down. The fact that you are considering her should be enough?! Tongue Out
23-03-2012 01:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply