Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Didn't get a the call got a letter instead......
xxxx5

Didn't get a the call got a letter instead......

Some of you have recently got the call to say your car is coming, I today received a letter from the DP apologising for the delay, confirming my car will be delivered second or third week in January, and a gift voucher for the local home and garden centre as a christmas gift.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
10-12-2011 09:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Didn't get a the call got a letter instead......

(10-12-2011 09:39pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Some of you have recently got the call to say your car is coming, I today received a letter from the DP apologising for the delay, confirming my car will be delivered second or third week in January, and a gift voucher for the local home and garden centre as a christmas gift.

Well at least you can go and buy the Summer flowers lol Shocked

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
10-12-2011 09:40pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

RE: Didn't get a the call got a letter instead......

That's a good gesture. The DP looks to be thinking of business in the medium/long term, which is not always the case.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
10-12-2011 10:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply