Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
We're out of the pool!
BaringTech

We're out of the pool!

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some good news. Our dealer called this afternoon to confirm our order and submit it to the factory. Apparently we were number 8 in the pool and their allocation this month was 10 Very Happy

We were originally told to expect an April / May delivery but he reckons sometime in March now, so this is great news for us.

Good luck to those of you still paddling around in the pool - things do seem to be moving along!

Prestige SD4 5-door Auto Santorini Black / Vibe

Ordered - 27/10/2011
Out of pool - 11/01/2012
Delivered - 01/03/2012 Very Happy

[Image: 120754.png]
11-01-2012 11:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

RE: We're out of the pool!

Good News, hope this is accurate, but from what I know, for you Apr/May will be about right.

We were allocated to Factory pre Christmas and I will be amazed if we have it by 1st March, which is what we were told in JUNE 2011 when we ordered! I am expecting a March buildCrying Hopefully I am Wrong!!

But thinking about it you may have been bumped up as you are auto and apparently there is a problem with Manuals, so auto orders may be moving ahead!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 11:33pm by THEMACS.)
11-01-2012 11:31pm
Evo-king

Good news for you, I'm in the pool, but think I'm swimming against the tide, haha.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-01-2012 11:40pm
ChuckieB

(11-01-2012 11:31pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Good News, hope this is accurate, but from what I know, for you Apr/May will be about right.

We were allocated to Factory pre Christmas and I will be amazed if we have it by 1st March, which is what we were told in JUNE 2011 when we ordered! I am expecting a March buildCrying Hopefully I am Wrong!!

But thinking about it you may have been bumped up as you are auto and apparently there is a problem with Manuals, so auto orders may be moving ahead!!

I raised the query with my dealer today how i can have come out of the pool on 12 Dec and still not have a committed build date? Will eagerly await his response.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
12-01-2012 12:44am
RacingSnake

*grumbles quietly at your order date*

Your dates will be right, my dealer said I was not in the Jan allocation, and those that are are (largely) in March, with a few rogue ones in April and May (he did not know why).
I am expected to go in the next (feb) allocation and "should be expecting" April, but could be May.

Well done, one step closer Smile

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
12-01-2012 08:24am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

(12-01-2012 12:44am)ChuckieB Wrote:  I raised the query with my dealer today how i can have come out of the pool on 12 Dec and still not have a committed build date? Will eagerly await his response.

Well I heard today the system is showing a build date of 2nd Feb. I don't know what to make of it as when it came out of the pool it was supposed to be 6 Jan!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
12-01-2012 11:42pm
BaringTech

A quick status update.

Had another call from the dealer this afternoon - our's is built! We pick it up on 1st March.

We were expecting end of March or early April so we've gained a whole month. That's just over four months from order/deposit to delivery. The last contact we had with the dealer was on the 1st February when he asked us to select a "12" reg. no. from a short list and that he would contact us in march when he had more news, so this came as a complete surprise.

I know some of you are still waiting with orders placed far in advance of ours and I feel like apologising for being a queue jumper Embarrassed

No idea why our order has gone through so quickly compared to others but I'm so excited and just had to post Very Happy

Prestige SD4 5-door Auto Santorini Black / Vibe

Ordered - 27/10/2011
Out of pool - 11/01/2012
Delivered - 01/03/2012 Very Happy

[Image: 120754.png]
14-02-2012 11:36pm
THEMACS

(14-02-2012 11:36pm)BaringTech Wrote:  A quick status update.

Had another call from the dealer this afternoon - our's is built! We pick it up on 1st March.

We were expecting end of March or early April so we've gained a whole month. That's just over four months from order/deposit to delivery. The last contact we had with the dealer was on the 1st February when he asked us to select a "12" reg. no. from a short list and that he would contact us in march when he had more news, so this came as a complete surprise.

I know some of you are still waiting with orders placed far in advance of ours and I feel like apologising for being a queue jumper Embarrassed

No idea why our order has gone through so quickly compared to others but I'm so excited and just had to post Very Happy

This is great news for youVery Happy

Really cant understand how you went to factory 3 weeks after me and have had your car built over a month in front of me, will be taking this up with my dealerEvil

Anyway,good for youVery Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 02:24pm by THEMACS.)
15-02-2012 12:16am
Kele00

I got an email from my dealer today - production in February - shipping by the 10th of March. Delivery should happen after two weeks, around 24th of March. No win number available yet.

Ordered early October and the first estimate was late February delivery. If they can keep the current date, I might be able to enjoy the drive in winter conditions.

Driving - 5dr Pure SD4 Manual
Santorini black, Almond/espresso, Panoramic roof, 4 x packs, rails etc
16-02-2012 06:38pm