Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Visited Halewood today!
DJ2Tall

Visited Halewood today!

Was in the area so decided to pop down to the factory to see the various models en masse. Popped in to the RR Experience office to chat and see if I could gleam any futher info on my build date. They said they were a different department and couldn't give me any info but they did offer me a trip in a FFRR round the exterior of the factory so I could see all the different colours in the sunshine. The dark green was surprisingly lovely and it was great to see Evoques as they came off the line and went down the bobbly road to see if they had any squeaks or rattles. I have ordered Fuji but love every colour. What they did say was that the Xenon problem is now resolved and there is no longer a supply problem which should put anyone who has ordered a Pure at rest! Going to see the dealer tomorrow to get a delivery date. Hopefully it won't be too long as I really can't wait to own one!
30-09-2011 03:07am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PAT

RE: Visited Halewood today!

Sounds good, so what spec of the Pure are you thinking of going down?

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
30-09-2011 04:40am
Spiderman

RE: Visited Halewood today!

Did you take any photos?

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
30-09-2011 07:23am