Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TD4 Exhaust
vinny

RE: TD4 Exhaust

Hi johnboy,yes all is good in the fife branch of the evoque club!Not be long now until we have another member by the look of it.
Everything went good at hand over but after speaking to some other owners on here who bought from the same dealer I have realized we are all on different deals as regards to freebies and fuel on delivery.
Who is your dealer johnboy?we bought from stratstone cupar (me,j77 and tetstb).
My car came with all the extras I ordered,no more,no less.
One week of ownership so far and all is ok so far,how do fancy a look/drive in mine?

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
22-01-2012 09:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
johnboy

(22-01-2012 09:10pm)vinny Wrote:  Hi johnboy,yes all is good in the fife branch of the evoque club!Not be long now until we have another member by the look of it.
Everything went good at hand over but after speaking to some other owners on here who bought from the same dealer I have realized we are all on different deals as regards to freebies and fuel on delivery.
Who is your dealer johnboy?we bought from stratstone cupar (me,j77 and tetstb).
My car came with all the extras I ordered,no more,no less.
One week of ownership so far and all is ok so far,how do fancy a look/drive in mine?

Hi Vinny
My dealer is Pentland Edinburgh, they have just moved to Newbridge, phoned the other day for an update, but the salesman was a bit hazy with details, all I could get out of him was that I was 23 in the pool, I said that I had been on this forum and that the March build slot was now closed, so would mine now be an April build, he could not say.
There is more info on this site than in LR Dealership.
Would love to see yours in the flesh as you have some of the kit that I have ordered.
We will definately need to get a meet with the Fifers and meet at a nice country pub or the like, what do you and the rest of the fifers think?

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
22-01-2012 09:41pm
vinny

I originally went to pentland as I work in edinburgh but decided to buy local as pentland didn't really show any interest when I went into the dealers with my work gear on,probably didn't think I was a range rover 'type.
Your spec is similar to mine,only difference being dimming mirror and power tailgate,which after my 1st week of ownership would be the thing I would add if I had my chance over again,the tailgate gets very dirty so the option to use it without touching it is a good idea.
I would be willing to meet you sometime if you would like a nosey,maybe in a couple of weeks (working away for few weeks)
Are you a 4 door or coupe?

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
22-01-2012 10:03pm
johnboy

(22-01-2012 10:03pm)vinny Wrote:  I originally went to pentland as I work in edinburgh but decided to buy local as pentland didn't really show any interest when I went into the dealers with my work gear on,probably didn't think I was a range rover 'type.
Your spec is similar to mine,only difference being dimming mirror and power tailgate,which after my 1st week of ownership would be the thing I would add if I had my chance over again,the tailgate gets very dirty so the option to use it without touching it is a good idea.
I would be willing to meet you sometime if you would like a nosey,maybe in a couple of weeks (working away for few weeks)
Are you a 4 door or coupe?

That would be good, might have an update in a few weeks but not holding my breath, mines is the 4 door, her in doors could not justify the hike for the coupe, the only reason I got the power tail gate was I have a lab and thought it would be easier to stop him jumping in or out before I get the bumper protector folded out.

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
22-01-2012 10:16pm