Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Thule Roof Bars without Roof Rails
rhysadams

As discussed in another forum post, these are the roof bars that are available to purchase off eBay, I actually got mine from roofracks.co.uk as I wanted locks to match my Thule bike rack.

Came in three different boxes but instructions were easy to follow (they needed to be)!

Fit to Evoque really easily with lots of rubber to avoid damage. I think the only damage these could cause is if it slipped when trying to put them on or take them off.

But all in all very happy with them. In total (excluding bike rails), they cost me £170.90 inc VAT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
14-10-2012 07:00pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ctimrun

Old post, hope you are still around. Thinking about this solution for my bike carrier. Is it secure? Does it mess up the finish, seals, or result in window leakage?
31-12-2013 05:51am
Barton Evoque

RE: Thule Roof Bars without Roof Rails

Rhys sold up many months ago.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
31-12-2013 08:15am
LaserTam

RE: Thule Roof Bars without Roof Rails

I have these bars (to carry a roof box mainly). Been on the car three times. Agree with the comments from Rhys. No paint damage, just have to make sure the paint is perfectly clean where the bars touch the paintwork. I have no experienced any issues.

ETA - they only fit 5 door models.

Born 28th June - Pure Tech 2.2 eD4 Manual in Santorini Black, Pano roof, Cirrus leather, style 6 wheels, rear camera, power mirrors, auto dim RVM
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 11:02am by LaserTam.)
31-12-2013 11:01am