Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking Of Buying Another Evoque!
MPK

RE: Thinking Of Buying Another Evoque!

(20-12-2012 01:11am)The Valeter Wrote:  It is & is on the builder too. I spoke with the dealer & was on the printed out sheets he gave me.

I just checked the Australia's builder and the 825W doesn't appear to be an option on the Pure. This was an option I wanted to get on mine but couldn't..... looks like we aussies miss out on the listening pleasure Sad

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
20-12-2012 01:25am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxxx5

(19-12-2012 11:54pm)The Valeter Wrote:  What model was the Havana?

i think it was a Pure, I only had a quick look. I can check for you?

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
20-12-2012 06:49am
WB
WB

(19-12-2012 08:29pm)The Valeter Wrote:  A = £40,400 & they will stick to that untill the new car arrives (Around 1st of March) So I think that is fair from a dealer. I would like £41,500 minimum privately though I have advertised it for slightly higher than that & they said if I sell privately then so be it!
How did you manage to get back 99.5%?

B = Re the 3 min warning - that is worrying. The last 2 times mine went flat I had no warning at all, just dead! Mad

I sold privately and advertised it for just over what I paid for it. Don't forget that prices have gone up so it was still a small saving over current list and without the waiting list!

I think the thing that worked for me is that it was a "sensible" spec with the big features but not lots of toys so was a £35k car which stood out as being good value.. So it had Auto, Pano roof, Tech Pack, Rear Camera and most importantly was a 5 door.

Look up how much yours would cost specced the same today and see if its gone up from when you bought it.
20-12-2012 12:49pm
FujiSan

Looks a good spec. But not sure about the dark body colour with a light contrast roof and then a dark pano roof. For my money. I would have a dark contrast roof with the pano option, but then you would need a lighter body colour to have any contrast.

I always think now, that my Fuji Pure would have been better with a black contrast roof and the existing Pano roof, so that the car is effectively black from the waistline up and white from the waistline down.

TD4 Pure - Now a rare breed...

[Image: 131166.png]
20-12-2012 01:58pm
The Valeter

(20-12-2012 06:49am)xxxx5 Wrote:  i think it was a Pure, I only had a quick look. I can check for you?

Might be good yes please if it is good spec but only if you have time.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
20-12-2012 07:11pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

(20-12-2012 12:49pm)WB Wrote:  I sold privately and advertised it for just over what I paid for it. Don't forget that prices have gone up so it was still a small saving over current list and without the waiting list!

I think the thing that worked for me is that it was a "sensible" spec with the big features but not lots of toys so was a £35k car which stood out as being good value.. So it had Auto, Pano roof, Tech Pack, Rear Camera and most importantly was a 5 door.

Look up how much yours would cost specced the same today and see if its gone up from when you bought it.

When did you sell yours? Been to two dealers in last week and both said new orders would still be for march delivery so waiting times are right down. If it carries on like this they'll either have to divert more cars abroad or dealers may start to offer some discounts...Orangewheels now offering a small discount.
Either way, demand is still strong now as people still looking to buy for the winter, but come march time, with winter over, that may soften. I think dealer being good giving a fixed price for march delivery, and gives 'The Valeter' a free option to sell it privately before change over...
20-12-2012 07:20pm
WB
WB

(20-12-2012 07:20pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  When did you sell yours? Been to two dealers in last week and both said new orders would still be for march delivery so waiting times are right down. If it carries on like this they'll either have to divert more cars abroad or dealers may start to offer some discounts...Orangewheels now offering a small discount.
Either way, demand is still strong now as people still looking to buy for the winter, but come march time, with winter over, that may soften. I think dealer being good giving a fixed price for march delivery, and gives 'The Valeter' a free option to sell it privately before change over...

I sold 3 weeks ago. Delivery times vary by dealer allocation. Couple of London dealers I use are both still 5-6 months. I think the dealer offering The Valeter's trade in value has built in a BIG margin so they can't really lose.

If you look at the official LR 'used' cars they're still selling at or in some case above list. Apart from coupe's and manuals which seem to have weaker residuals. My dealer also told me he hasn't had one actual used car or trade in a they have all been sold privately. The only 'used' models have been demonstrators.
20-12-2012 09:51pm
jrinns

Ive decided to get out while the goings good, a flat battery last week and lr assist saying 1 hour, then 2. Then the guy is now on his lunch was the final straw . Before that the lack of space when going out as a family did it.

So in the last week my b,w has gone and i think ive sold the evoque for 39, cost my 42500 u
In march so im happy with that.

Love the look of the car tho!

As for meridian upgrade, very good. Cant tell the difference with the b&o system in the xj im driving at the mo.
20-12-2012 10:59pm