Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The clock has stopped!
ajmooseman

The clock has stopped!

It's 15;00 hours and I think the clock has stopped!

As reported earlier this week, after expecting my Evoque not to be ready uintil l the end of the month, I emailed confirmed it had gone in to build, the reply was the best it was built and had been called over to the dealership.

Only 4-5 days to wait and it would ne mine....well today is day 5 and at 10:53 an email arrived confirm that my car had arrived and that the garage would PDI ASAP and prepare the car for me to collect today at 17:00Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

I will need to leave by 16:00 to get there but this hour is going to be one of the longest ever.
11-11-2011 04:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

RE: The clock has stopped!

15:16 already Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 04:17pm by Martin.)
11-11-2011 04:16pm
cjfp

Run Forrest Run

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
11-11-2011 04:23pm
EVO PUNDITT

exciting time awaits, feedback as soon as you can after you decide to get out of your car! thats if you decide to lol!

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
11-11-2011 04:29pm
bluebear

I'm tomorrow!! Super excited

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
11-11-2011 05:39pm
ajmooseman

On route now!
Just got here my normal 40 min journey has just taking 90 mins. Arrrggghhh
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 06:35pm by ajmooseman.)
11-11-2011 05:41pm
Evo-king

(11-11-2011 05:41pm)ajmooseman Wrote:  On route now!
Just got here my normal 40 min journey has just taking 90 mins. Arrrggghhh

I guess by now you won't be worrying about how long your return journey takes, the only discomfort will be suffering the pain of a permanent fixed grin.

Congrats.

The more we hear are getting delivered the closer we get.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-11-2011 07:20pm
ajmooseman

Ok guys home now. Well I been home a while but have had a few errands to run!!
Must have been the worse Friday tea time traffic in history m62 2 lanes blocked at the junction we get on. Didn't bother and directed the wife cross country. A nice peaceful journey I think not I'm the worst passenger ever. Oh and add to nightmare it was as foggy as hell wife needed to back home ASAP as she was going out grand parents stepped in to fetch and carry kids, as you can imagine all added to very stress 2 hours. All that went out of the window as pulled into Farrell to see a slick black coupe outside the main doors. Even the wifes jaw dropped. It looked awesome. Hand over was quick clean and clever, Mark knew I just wanted to be off, however when he asked if there was anything I was unsure about, I pointed out that I thought it may come with a full tank of fuel, expecting me to be chomping at the bit at4:45 they had forgot to fill it up, but nipped inside for a fuel card and we drove to the petrol station ( which is just round the back) to fill her up and then I was off. Drive home was great, took it steady but traffice was still heavy, the steering is vy very point and go! Love when the dials turn red in dynamic mode, seatbelt is a massive reach over shoulder in coupe keyless go is really strange I may keep think of random points but for now I off to bed so to wake early and see her in the daylight! Photo's and more garble to follow!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 11:21pm by ajmooseman.)
11-11-2011 11:19pm
Evo-king

You're one lucky guy.

Just the one question for now, which black is it?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-11-2011 11:28pm
Evoqess

Dammit, I love it when the Evoques arrive early! Congrats Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
12-11-2011 01:17am