Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
£150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover
JRL2W

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover

(06-12-2011 09:07pm)Rattrala Wrote:  My dealer has sent me a rather nice Christmas hamper, whisky, port,wines and loads of other goodies. Probably around £150 worth of goods and an apologetic letter from the dealer principal.My delay will probably be around 3 months, from original delivery date, all going to plan.
Have been with this dealer for around 15 years and actually feel sorry for the chaos LR have made for them. Also will be expecting mats and full tank of fuel as a goodwill gesture from them.

Have been looking at cars available from other sources but noticed around Aberdeen they are trying their hand and on average asking £5000 more than book price for new. I am just going to wait my turn in the que.

If I start on the whisky , just a nip a night, hopefully it will last till the car is delivered in January.

I too received a hamper from T&C today. A nice suprise! I have also been a customer of theirs for a number of years and my Evoque is due to be delivered in next couple of days. Also getting mud flaps, all round, for part of LR's £150 offering - rest in fuel. Also managed to negotiate, prior to LR's £150, a full set of rubber mats, inc. one for the loadspace.

5 door Pure SD4 auto in Firenze Red with Tech and Style packs + Bi Xenons.
GOT IT, AT LAST ! Very Happy
4 x 4 x Really Far!
06-12-2011 11:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

(06-12-2011 11:18pm)JRL2W Wrote:  Also getting mud flaps, all round, for part of LR's £150 offering - rest in fuel.

The mud flaps fitted come to more than £150 anyhow so getting that plus fuel - very well negoiated.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
07-12-2011 08:11am
Deekster

Persistence has paid off with the mats. Both Land Rover and the dealer now accept that they wre included in the original 'Pure' spec. and mine are now awaiting collection. In the meantime, I purchased an excellent set of heavy duty 'evoque' fitted mats for £42, from 'carmats4u.com'. Great service and they also threw in a set of rubber mats.
07-12-2011 11:27am
WB
WB

(07-12-2011 11:27am)Deekster Wrote:  Persistence has paid off with the mats. Both Land Rover and the dealer now accept that they were included in the original 'Pure' spec. and mine are now awaiting collection. In the meantime, I purchased an excellent set of heavy duty 'evoque' fitted mats for £42, from 'carmats4u.com'. Great service and they also threw in a set of rubber mats.

That's great news! - perhaps worth creating a separate post to let all the Pure owners out there know!
07-12-2011 11:31am
ED209

(07-12-2011 11:27am)Deekster Wrote:  Persistence has paid off with the mats. Both Land Rover and the dealer now accept that they wre included in the original 'Pure' spec. and mine are now awaiting collection. In the meantime, I purchased an excellent set of heavy duty 'evoque' fitted mats for £42, from 'carmats4u.com'. Great service and they also threw in a set of rubber mats.

Just had a look at that carmats4u site, as a result i have emailed the dealer asking him to knock the mats off my order. When my car arrives i shall buy some from that site, look really good and are far far far cheaper.
07-12-2011 11:42am