Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Stagemotion Multimedia upgrade.
DustinDep

RE: Stagemotion Multimedia upgrade.

Sotty i havent been on here in a while it was a bit of a pain to install but i had it 5 days after purchase which isnt to bad and it works good but im having a problem trying to figure out where to mount my sat nav ant and i curently just have it on the dash which doesnt get very good signal
13-06-2012 05:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickydd

Can you provide some details, what is included with the unit, have you got tv tuner, does it give video in motion.
Also, could we have some indication of cost and installation difficulties. Thanks.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
13-06-2012 11:56pm
DustinDep

it cost me about a thousand euro and i have the TV tuner and GPS, the GPS is nearly unusable the signal is so bad but the TV works fine, as far as installation its a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS i had to remove the whole center console and the dash the rear seats and the boot area as you have to mount two TV antennas to the inside of the rear bumper this def isnt a job that i would recommend some1 take on there selves but i used to work in car audio and custom work so it wasnt too bad for myself but i def cannot stress enough that i would not do it yourself. i have been told by stage motion that right now the reason my GPS is so bad is because i have the Beta version of the software and that they are going to mail me the SD card which the final version soon which should take care of everything but well see
25-06-2012 10:47am
BOBM4N

Could you upload some pics of the installed unit?

Interested to see what the GPS looks like and if any other interface changes are made...

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :

Dynamic SD4 Auto - Fuji White/Vortex, Pan Roof, Privacy
25-06-2012 01:00pm
mickydd

(25-06-2012 10:47am)DustinDep Wrote:  it cost me about a thousand euro and i have the TV tuner and GPS, the GPS is nearly unusable the signal is so bad but the TV works fine, as far as installation its a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS i had to remove the whole center console and the dash the rear seats and the boot area as you have to mount two TV antennas to the inside of the rear bumper this def isnt a job that i would recommend some1 take on there selves but i used to work in car audio and custom work so it wasnt too bad for myself but i def cannot stress enough that i would not do it yourself. i have been told by stage motion that right now the reason my GPS is so bad is because i have the Beta version of the software and that they are going to mail me the SD card which the final version soon which should take care of everything but well see

Thanks Dustin.
Sounds like a pig of a job to retro fit.
Don't think I'll bother. I have the satnav and DVD player, but would like the digital tv tuner.
Thanks for the update.
Enjoy it.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
25-06-2012 05:00pm
BaroqueAs

Instruction manual here:

http://www.stagemotion.com/evoque/uk/pdf...que_uk.pdf

SI4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red - cause it goes fasterIdea
07-02-2013 05:19pm
DustinDep

Haha yea ive had it up and working for ages now

The problem with the antenna is non of the spots they suggest are available in my car or they dont get signal through the window at them
14-02-2013 08:19am
scalle

after viewing your video, i don't see any advantage in this system,
why didn't you just added a tom-tom navigation with uk-maps?
Now you have an extra remote and an extra antenna flying around...

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
18-02-2013 09:57am
DustinDep

because i didnt want to have a tom tom on the dash
21-02-2013 02:14pm