Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Service Plan Costs
Cedric

RE: Service Plan Costs

(26-02-2013 10:33pm)Nantmoel Wrote:  Yes its defo for 5 years as I thought I have had an email confirming this from the stealers! Well worth the hagle a few weeks ago! Bargain.

Mine had its first service today, 332 euro.

2 hours labour: 130 euro
oil: just under 100 euro

The rest was some filters and 21% VAT.

Next year it'll be somewhere between 500 and 600 euro.
27-05-2013 07:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tulabb

RE: Service Plan Costs

(15-11-2012 11:26am)Samson Wrote:  Being close to collecting my car, thought I phone my closest dealer to get an indication of servicing costs and fixed priced plans so I could compare. Did not buy the car from them as they had a 9 month delivery schedule.

As a clue to what was to come, I was passed around three times before I was given a quote for the first service ... wait for it.... £484 Shocked !!!

I nearly fell of my seat and I was in my car at that time! The dealer - Hadley Green Barnet. My shock resulted in them saying that the best price they could do was £457. When I politely told them that they were still significantly more expensive than some Central London dealers, I was put on hold while the 'manager' was consulted. They came back with a price of £390.

They do not offer a fixed price service plan. Don't know if their pricing is due them being a combined JLR+Bentley dealership in essentially one location. Anyway will be not be going there!

Hunters quoted me similar when guy salmon (25min) drive away quoted me £275 after a bit of negotiating.

hunters put me on hold to speak his boss if he can price match....queried if guy salmon were doing a proper job etc. kept me on hold for 5 min to speak to his boss...I got fed up of waiting and cut the call...never heard back from them. They have my details and he took my plate down before we got chatting....clearly not interested in business!!!
08-11-2013 10:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply