Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy S3
Straydox

Samsung Galaxy S3

No threads on this device - so I'll start oneVery Happy

Bought one last week (after years of Blackberrys) and it works with the Evoque - Bluetooth audio streaming, complete phone integration and the Contacts update the RRE's phonebook too - perfect.

I was going to wait for the iPhone5 and then got to play with an S3 and figured that given that we already know what is in iOS6 there was no way the that Apple's next masterpiece was going to be in the S3's league - that'll be the in the 5s won't it??Shocked

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
25-06-2012 12:32am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaiser

RE: Samsung Galaxy S3

that's fantastic I'm looking at getting one soonish. but at the moment I have the Galaxy S2 which is great... does any one now how they go with the RRE??? i should have mine in a week or two Cool
(25-06-2012 02:28am)Kaiser Wrote:  that's fantastic I'm looking at getting one soonish. but at the moment I have the Galaxy S2 which is great... does any one now how they go with the RRE??? i should have mine in a week or two Cool

never mind i found this ---> http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/owners.../overview/

5 Door manual SD4 Dynamic, Mauritius Blue, Contrast Black Pano' Roof, Style 6, Black interior, Ebony Head liner, Dynamic Tech' Pack, Surround cameras, and Adaptive Dynamics. Cool
(Collected 5 of July 2012)
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2012 02:50am by Kaiser.)
25-06-2012 02:28am
olde

I have two HTC One-X's, planning to root one of them to compare speed and battery improvements. They are great phones too, but do you guys have a few spare GB's you can send me..? There's barely 12 leftt after bloatware.

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
25-06-2012 06:06am
Evo-king

Good to hear, I'm contemplating the S3, I've got apple everything else, plus I like the larger screen.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
25-06-2012 09:25pm
Straydox

The screen size of the S3 is impressive - and makes web surfing a practical proposition with minimal zooming.

The Google MS Outlook sync capability is neat - for simplicity I only want to work with one diary schedule and that's my work calendar held in MS Outlook on an Exchange server. Google do a PC (and Mac) application (Free) that synchronises the PC's Outlook calendar (and optionally, contacts too) with a Cloud based Google Gmail account (mandatory with an Android phone though you can have multiple other Email addresses i.e. BT too).

The Gmail account holds a master copy of my calendar and syncs that with the S3, the work PC and my home PC (which also has Outlook installed) add or ammending a calendar record on the phone or either of the Outlook instances updates the others. Neat and very scalable - my calendar has 8,500+ entries and stretches back 16 years to a Psion3a.....

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
25-06-2012 10:26pm
Cedric

(25-06-2012 02:28am)Kaiser Wrote:  that's fantastic I'm looking at getting one soonish. but at the moment I have the Galaxy S2 which is great... does any one now how they go with the RRE??? i should have mine in a week or two Cool

never mind i found this ---> http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/owners.../overview/

I have seen the S3 in the flesh and I must say it looks great. I'll have to stick to the S2 for now which, I'm happy to report, does a great job, although I don't use it for music. I have connected it through usb to charge together with a bluetooth connexion to make phonecalls. No problems whatsoever. Since it also runs icecream sandwich I don't see why the S3 wouldn't work and the reports here confirm this. Good news.
25-06-2012 10:47pm
verma

Hi, Got my evoque and my galaxy S3 afew weeks ago and just want to find out how to bluetooth stream the music, is it easy enough (car's in the garage so not had a chance to try it yet) Smile
10-11-2012 06:08pm