Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In a panic ... had got specced up, now unsure what to choose
leveller

In a panic ... had got specced up, now unsure what to choose

In brief, what is the best way to view as many specced Evoque's as possible? Using the online builder and looking at images on the net isn't really helping me finalise my build Confused

Short of wandering around the Evoque storage areas (I guess that'll never happen), what helped you guys and girls choose your final specs?

Mine so far is:

Evoque 5dr
Dynamic Si4
Sumatra Black
20" Sparkle Silver Alloys - Style 6
Fixed Panoramic Roof
Verve - Ebony Interior
Textured Aluminium
Ebony Morzine Headliner
Lux Pack
Premium Car Mats
Heated Steering Wheel
Solar Attenuating Glass
Privacy Glass
Adaptive Xenons
Spare Wheel
TPMS
Side Protection Tubes
Mud Flaps
Interior Load Retention System

This has been my final build for the last 2 weeks, and even my dealer has the details ... until last night I was happy. I am now worrying about the wheels and the interior colours ... Aaaaargh!!!

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
30-11-2011 08:31am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: In a panic ... had got specced up, now unsure what to choose

Join the club.

Couple of ideas.

Have a look on here in Photos & Videos and also My Range Rover Evoque.

Them have a look on Pistonheads classifieds under Land Rover there will be dozens on there to look at, and finally go on Auotrader and have a look at the used/new Evoques for sale.

Then maybe you will be even more confused, I'm on my third choice whilst in the holding pool.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
30-11-2011 10:02am
PAT

Are you sure about the 'Side Protection Tubes' as I'm sure they can't be added to a Dynamic?

As for making my mind up, it was a combination of videos on the Internet and visiting a few LR dealers to see them in the flesh.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
30-11-2011 12:23pm
IKM

Just a thought, but the Ebony headliner may make your car too dark inside. I originally specced that, then went back to Ivory. Good luck and enjoy!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 08:33am by cjfp.)
30-11-2011 12:32pm
mark_n

I think it's more a question of what you haven't chosen! How much is this lot coming to, £48k? Since you'd obviously just as rather be hung for a sheep as a lamb, what about RSE? Apart from that, tough to see what you haven't included.

I agree side tubes can't be added to a Dynamic. I think Style 6 are fine, relatively inexpensive to replace when you kerb them, as you will.

You will have seen my comments that TPMS is poor value for the function offered.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
30-11-2011 01:15pm
Evoqess

Umm, a large petrol can is missing from your spec!
Be prepared that the Si4 is not as thrifty as the official numbers would indicate. Much fuel will be used -especially if your driving is lots of stop / start then pent up breakaways which the Si4 is VERY GOOD AT hehe !

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
01-12-2011 04:53am