Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOLD - 19" OEM Dynamic wheels - SOLD- perfect as a winter set or for an upgrade
Lone Rangerover

SOLD - 19" OEM Dynamic wheels - SOLD- perfect as a winter set or for an upgrade

THESE ARE SOLD -- THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!

I have a set of factory 19" OEM Dynamic wheels.

I will sell the set for $SOLD without sensors if picked up locally in Blaine, Washington or the Seattle area. Will deliver locally to Vancouver area for $SOLD. Would consider possibly shipping to other parts of Canada and the lower 48.

Perfect way to get a winter set that still retains the stock beefiness, safety, and upscale look of the factory 19" wheel without paying thousands to do it!.

UPDATE:I just checked with my local LR dealer and the pricing for this set is $1048.06 for each wheel + local taxes (ie HST in Ontario as noted below)= $4,737.23. My price is approx 1/4 of this at $SOLD for the set of 4.

SAVE OVER $3500!!! THAT'S 75% OFF !

Pm your email & phone number for more details.

Best!
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 06:17pm by Lone Rangerover.)
07-12-2012 01:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lone Rangerover

RE: 19" OEM Dynamic wheels - Made in Germany - perfect as a winter set or for an upgrade

(07-12-2012 01:00am)Lone Rangerover Wrote:  I have a set of factory 19" OEM Dynamic wheels.

I will sell the set for $SOLD US funds without sensors if picked up locally in Blaine, Washington or the Seattle area. Will deliver locally to Vancouver area for $SOLD US. Would consider possibly shipping to other parts of Canada and the lower 48.

Perfect way to get a winter set that still retains the stock beefiness, safety, and upscale look of the factory 19" wheel without paying thousands to do it!.

UPDATE:I just checked with my local LR dealer and the pricing for this set is $1048.06 for each wheel + local taxes (ie HST in Ontario as noted below)= $4,737.23. My price is approx 1/3 of this at $SOLD for the set of 4.

SAVE OVER $3500!!!

Pm your email & phone number for more details.

Best!

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearch...XL&tab=All

Just looked on Tire rack, and they have a special deal on Brand New 19" pirelli winters for $682! - so you could buy my wheels and have a 19" OEM stock winter wheel package with 19" Pirelli snows for as little as $SOLD!!

Act fast, the snow's coming!
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 04:36am by Lone Rangerover.)
08-12-2012 10:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply