Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rear view camera
Cedric

RE: Rear view camera

(28-01-2012 05:51pm)Dag Wrote:  Mmmh...

Weird thing: I also informed with LR Hasselt... They offered the same delivery period as Maasland. They told me however that, if I would buy the car with LR Leuven, Leuven would not be possible to deliver the car in april, adding at least two months extra... (I got a better deal with Leuven, however an hour driving time...)

Is there that much difference between dealers? Can't imagine, probably a trick to buy the car with them...

I ordered mine in Leuven. Judging by the way the car allocation works, he probably has sold more. A collegue of mind also ordered one somewhere else and has been told April as well. I will be happy to get it in July before the holidays Smile and will probably be annoyed it it gets here after that.
28-01-2012 07:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimv

I have another question about the camera. Is it useful for parking or is it actually meant to be used while driving backwards? I don't know if I should take it since I don't often drive backwards.. And I think that as a parking aid the rear parking sensors would suffice and they are standard on the Prestige I've ordered.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
29-01-2012 12:18am
jewel-r

Kimv... the rear camera is only ment for reverse parking or lining up tow bar. It should be standard on prestige anyway...It is in UK.
29-01-2012 12:47am
Kimv

(29-01-2012 12:47am)jewel-r Wrote:  Kimv... the rear camera is only ment for reverse parking or lining up tow bar. It should be standard on prestige anyway...It is in UK.

Ok thanks! But here it is not standard.. Only the rear sensors are. And in order to get the camera we first have to take the front sensors. It comes down to paying about 750€..

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
29-01-2012 02:39am
Dag

(29-01-2012 02:39am)Kimv Wrote:  Ok thanks! But here it is not standard.. Only the rear sensors are. And in order to get the camera we first have to take the front sensors. It comes down to paying about 750€..

That's exactly my opinion... I will visit the dealer to ask if he's able to order a original camera. I will get the interface from internet...
29-01-2012 06:59am
Dag

Last try...

Can somebody please tell me if this camera is the same like the one in the Evoque?
This camera suits the Freelander, Disco 3&4, and RR Sport.

77 x 46 MM

http://www.navinc.nl/webshop/pdf_datashe...ts_id=1708

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Dag
30-01-2012 08:38am
defender_uk

no...it sits in a completely different place

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
30-01-2012 09:21am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply