Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rear camera in the dark/ exhaust on pure ed4
Mcdaddy

Rear camera in the dark/ exhaust on pure ed4

Hi everyone,

I am new to BabyRR. I have ordered my evoque ed4 pure two weeks ago. I have been trying to search for the threads about the rear camera. I am not sure how do they work in dark area with limited lit?

I just wondered the exhaust for ed4 pure is it just single on the basic spec? As I remember when I test drive the sd4 pure it came with double exhaust at the back. It would be great if someone could share some pics of back of the evoque ed4 pure please. Wink

Thanks

Evoque eD4 Pure Santorini with Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Rear Camera, Exterior mirror with power-folding & Almond interior. Order confirmed 03rd August Est Delivery Date 15th Nov. Thumbs Up
05-08-2012 11:28am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

RE: Rear camera in the dark/ exhaust on pure ed4

The rear camera is very grainy in the dark, as you would expect, the only illumination coming from the reversing lamp. It's still useful.

The ed4 has only a single exhaust.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
05-08-2012 12:37pm
Mcdaddy

RE: Rear camera in the dark/ exhaust on pure ed4

(05-08-2012 12:37pm)mark_n Wrote:  The rear camera is very grainy in the dark, as you would expect, the only illumination coming from the reversing lamp. It's still useful.

The ed4 has only a single exhaust.

Thanks Mark_n Smile

Evoque eD4 Pure Santorini with Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Rear Camera, Exterior mirror with power-folding & Almond interior. Order confirmed 03rd August Est Delivery Date 15th Nov. Thumbs Up
05-08-2012 01:03pm