Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions.....
Rossy100

Questions.....

Hello

Even though I'm not getting delivery until June, my excitement is already taking over and I keep thinking of questions. Hopefully some of you lucky ones who already have the car will be able to answer....

1. Keyless entry: What is the range for this to work? Does the car auto-lock after a certain period of time (engine off).
2. Dual screen TV: Is this viewable to rear passengers?
3. Can the passenger watch tv (using headphones) and the driver listen to music at the same time?
4. When you go on the Uk configurator, and look at the Lux pack detail - it says it includes "Climate control - automatic with air filtration and air quality sensing for automatic recirculation"...... what is the difference between this and the standard climate control (or isn't there any?!)?

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2011 08:49pm by Rossy100.)
28-11-2011 07:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bogstomper

RE: Questions.....

Will try and be some help!

1) don't have it
2) Not really - not at all on the driver's side and on the passenger side they might get some 'ghosting' of the front seat passenger's image but they'll have to peer round the front seat headrest and I can't imagine it would be useful / comfortable for very long
3) Yes
4) Not sure but I think it's same system unless the lux pack comes with rear seat ventilation and that's treated as a third zone a la Audi A5?

OK, maybe not that helpful...! Wink
28-11-2011 08:53pm
fam1x

1. Range is a few feet away from the car, if you have the key on the bonnet of the car you can't open the door. No it doesnt auto lock after a certain period I'm told, safety reason so you don't leave the key in the car and are then locked out of your car.

2. Yes you can i sat behind the driver and was able to view the tv

3. Yes

4. Not sure on that didn't ask about that.

Hope that helps

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
28-11-2011 10:52pm
flurberman

Questions.....

Hi Rossy I get mine in June too....long wait but worth it. Smile

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
01-12-2011 12:14am
leveller

(01-12-2011 12:14am)flurberman Wrote:  Hi Rossy I get mine in June too....long wait but worth it. Smile

flurberman - when did you order yours to have to wait until June - did you specify June?

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
01-12-2011 10:20am
BFGEvoqueMan

(28-11-2011 07:52pm)Rossy100 Wrote:  Hello

Even though I'm not getting delivery until June, my excitement is already taking over and I keep thinking of questions. Hopefully some of you lucky ones who already have the car will be able to answer....

1. Keyless entry: What is the range for this to work? Does the car auto-lock after a certain period of time (engine off).
2. Dual screen TV: Is this viewable to rear passengers?
3. Can the passenger watch tv (using headphones) and the driver listen to music at the same time?
4. When you go on the Uk configurator, and look at the Lux pack detail - it says it includes "Climate control - automatic with air filtration and air quality sensing for automatic recirculation"...... what is the difference between this and the standard climate control (or isn't there any?!)?

Thanks!

No 4, means it automatically senses bad smells etc from outside and switches to recycle rather than you pressing a button to do it when you start getting unpleasant stuff coming in the car. had it on my FL2, works really well, and sadly in the Uk we can't spec it as an individual optionCrying

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
01-12-2011 10:23am
flurberman

Questions.....

I asked for June!

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
01-12-2011 09:29pm
LDT

(01-12-2011 10:23am)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  No 4, means it automatically senses bad smells etc from outside and switches to recycle rather than you pressing a button to do it when you start getting unpleasant stuff coming in the car. had it on my FL2, works really well, and sadly in the Uk we can't spec it as an individual optionCrying

So clever!!!! How on earth does that work??!!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
01-12-2011 09:31pm
Evo-king

(01-12-2011 09:31pm)LDT Wrote:  So clever!!!! How on earth does that work??!!

Quite a few cars have been doing this for some years now. It started out by trapping pollen, helping the hayfever sufferers, then moved on to stop fumes, diesel smoke etc. Some clever little sensors working their butts off to keep us pure.LaughingLaughing

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
01-12-2011 10:17pm
LDT

Thanks as always Evo-king. But oh no... I am a hayfever sufferer, so now need to consider the Lux pack!!

My current car is 6 years old (Merc CLK) and has been problem free and comfortable throughout (low mileage). Nothing really took my fancy until the Evoque. I now though realise how technology has moved on in that time.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
01-12-2011 11:06pm