Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Grained Leather - anyone seen it?
Blackseries

RE: Pure Grained Leather - anyone seen it?

Maybe LR realised that there wasn't a saving and decided to change it (and include the folding mirrors) .... but didn't change the logic behind the configurator .

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
26-07-2011 08:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

(26-07-2011 08:46pm)Blackseries Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 08:31pm)wbessada Wrote:  Also has anyone else spotted the difference between the £205 folding mirrors

Folding mirrors ordered when having specced Electric memory seats (£900).

(26-07-2011 08:31pm)wbessada Wrote:  and the £340 folding mirrors

Folding mirrors ordered when having NOT specced Electric memory seats.

I think the word "includes" should be "requires" because as soon as you add the seats it gets you to add the folding mirrors.

Sorry if I'm being a bit dim but what does the £205 buy you if you've specced the £900 elec seats which already come with the folding mirrors? The heated electric mirrors are standard fit?
(26-07-2011 08:46pm)Blackseries Wrote:  I think the word "includes" should be "requires" because as soon as you add the seats it gets you to add the folding mirrors.

Lets hope the qualiy control on the cars is better than it is on the website.... you're right adding the £900 elec seats which "includes" the folding mirrors actually costs £1105 because it forces you to add the £205 mirrors!!

So we're still back to the "Grained" leather issue - which the pack suggests you are getting in the £1750 but so far we seem to think its just the standard UK spec leather.

Shame LR aren't lurking on this forum and stepping in to clarify - or perhaps they could take notice and "improve" the configurator!!
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 09:04pm by WB.)
26-07-2011 08:59pm
QUATTROMAN

I think you will find the £205 is for the Memory function in the power folding mirrors -basically works with the CAN -BUS logic in the control module for the memory seats- ie when you adjust your seating to a pre-set position the mirrors adjust accordingly -brilliant if two different drivers are swapping often.The CAN BUS controller of the memory seats is probably not programmed to work without the mirrors and will throw an error code to the ECU.
Hope this helps
QUATTROMAN
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 09:39pm by QUATTROMAN.)
26-07-2011 09:38pm