Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prestige interior
Blackseries

RE: Prestige interior

(10-06-2011 10:51pm)Charlie Wrote:  Thanks for the video blackseries, do you think you'll change? Are the door panels the same colour as the panel topper and does ambiance come with wood or aluminium as standard (realise you can change)

I'm not sure if I'll change. I was told yesterday I have a build date of early Oct so I SHOULD be able to change my spec up until mid August. I'm planning to do a factory visit about a week after July 4th - Job 1 day (so the factory should be nice and full of Evoques) and hopefully I'll see both interiors there and be able to make a final decision.

Yes, whats on the doors is on the IP topper.

Both Ambience and Element come with wood as a no cost option - I always wanted the wood option so again it’s another reason why (for me) the Prestige is better value.

That’s the plan anyway...........

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
11-06-2011 09:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Sounds good. Might be worth finding out about when you can change as I was told LR are probably unwilling to have orders changed at the last minute. I just added the ADs and it went down like a lead balloon.
Be fantastic to do a factory tour, bit far away Crying
12-06-2011 08:10am
Blackseries

(12-06-2011 08:10am)Charlie Wrote:  Might be worth finding out about when you can change as I was told LR are probably unwilling to have orders changed at the last minute. I just added the ADs and it went down like a lead balloon.

I was told up to 2 to 2.5 months before delivery - so probably 1 to 1.5 months before build. I suppose it all depends on what you want to change. My dealer seemed more than happy for me to change from Pure to Prestige.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
13-06-2011 06:57pm
vinda

My dealer says I can't change anything fir some reason. All I want us to add a few options. And my build date is august. U rekon I should pester him
16-06-2011 12:43pm
Irad

Hi,

I am currently hesitating between an Ambience and an Element interior on a Grey Orkney Prestige.

Like you, I am not sure about the Espresso topper.

Can you please send me some pictures of your interior? Because, on the catalogue (and on the samples in the car dealer), the grey sample of the Element looks fade compared to the ivroy sample.

Your pictures could really help me decide.

Here is my email: irad.hassanaly@gmail.com

Thank you very much!!!

Irad

quote='paulus599' pid='3593' dateline='1307624131']

I've gone for the Element interior. The reason behind this was that I wanted a change from the black that I've had on most of my previous cars. Thought about the Ambiance, but I think the Element will suit a white car better (IMHO) plus I wasn't too keen on the Espresso instrument panel topper.
Thought the Spirit looked really good on the car at the NEC, but I'd be worried that it would date very quickly.
[/quote]

Ordered: 5-door Prestige Orkney grey - 20' style 6 alloys - Element interior - Black panoramic roof - Expected delivery: June 30, 2012
13-03-2012 06:55pm