Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paint colours
Wired

Paint colours

I was at the dealer recently to discuss some items when I noticed the display with all the paint colours and interiour trim bits.
So I made a photo. Problem is that there are so many colours black or close to black it hard to see the difference, but here it is anyway.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-12-2011 03:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUATTROMAN

RE: Paint colours

I see Buckingham Blue is now replaced by Original Baltic Blue and Sumatra Black is back to original Santorini Black -on the Evoque build and price configurator -Land Rover site

Fuji White 5 door Dynamic SD4 AUTO +LUX PACK + Adaptive Xenons -Built 22-12- 2011 - delivered 12-1-12
15-12-2011 06:00pm
LDT

(15-12-2011 03:09pm)Wired Wrote:  I was at the dealer recently to discuss some items when I noticed the display with all the paint colours and interiour trim bits.
So I made a photo. Problem is that there are so many colours black or close to black it hard to see the difference, but here it is anyway.

That's really useful, I wish I'd thought to do the same!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
15-12-2011 06:03pm
QUATTROMAN

(15-12-2011 03:09pm)Wired Wrote:  I was at the dealer recently to discuss some items when I noticed the display with all the paint colours and interiour trim bits.

Just to make your choice easier -these are now the only body colours available -at present...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Fuji White 5 door Dynamic SD4 AUTO +LUX PACK + Adaptive Xenons -Built 22-12- 2011 - delivered 12-1-12
15-12-2011 06:29pm
LDT

(15-12-2011 06:29pm)QUATTROMAN Wrote:  Just to make your choice easier -these are now the only body colours available -at present...

Great, thanks.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
15-12-2011 08:35pm
PhilSkill

(15-12-2011 06:29pm)QUATTROMAN Wrote:  Just to make your choice easier -these are now the only body colours available -at present...

I reckon you can still get it in white Laughing

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
15-12-2011 10:31pm
Wired

(15-12-2011 10:31pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I reckon you can still get it in white Laughing

Funny thing is I hadn't noticed the white ones missing. This photo was made at a RR dealer in Madrid Alcobendas and since white is the color of choice here the sales probably has them on her desk Laughing
16-12-2011 12:01am
QUATTROMAN

For those viewing in Black and White

I believe the 'Fuji' is just out of cam shot -right at the bottom (well center actually) - just under the Ipanema Sand and Storn.. 'ups I mean Orkney Grey - Umm... Ipanema Sand is in the middle and Orkney Grey is on the right. Indus Silver is on the left below the two new Blues, Baltic being the darker newer replacement for Baltic which was replaced by Buckingham. Mauritius Blue being the lighter. But now that each blue is not named after a 'place' and one is named after a 'Sea' there should be no further confusion on any of the Blues until Bali is re-introduced. The Two colours above the Blues are the look at my Range Rover Red otherwise known as Firenze or Fire-engine, and next to it is 'Can I or Can't I live with this Green- Calamity Lime (Colima Lime).
To the right of this lime is a dank green known as Galway which replaced a really nice green 'Kosrae'.
Above these are the Santorini Black and above this is 'Barolo' a premium red wine produced on the shores of Lake Gada and Havana to the left, however I would position it down with the greys so as not to confuse the issue.
Hope this clears up any paint issues.....Laughing

16-12-2011 02:48am
marktikolo
Banned

Funny affair is I hadn't noticed the white ones missing. This photo was fabricated at a RR banker in Madrid Alcobendas and back white is the blush of best actuality the sales apparently has them on her board.
20-12-2011 07:00pm