Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone got a Feb Build Date?
THEMACS

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date?

(09-01-2012 07:11pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!

Just chased my dealer....and have been told :

Build Date at the moment is 17th Feb, and the car would be ready within 10 days...so I have said Ill take it around the 1st March.

He said he can not give me a vin number...as the car is not in production yet...which makes sense but I have read about topix...and a lot off peeps have their vin numbers?

Any help on that?

Great News!!Very HappyVery Happy

Was your order call the one just before christmas?

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
09-01-2012 07:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Billionaireboysclub

(09-01-2012 07:15pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Great News!!Very HappyVery Happy

Was your order call the one just before christmas?

I dont know...the guy I am dealing with at the dealership was not in..it was someone else just replying to his messages...so I dont know if it was the Christmas Order Call or if there has been a Jan Order call.

I know I dont have the car or anything else....but just knowing that my order is out of the order pool and with JLR has got me excited Smile

Ranger Rover Evoque Dynamic 5 Door SD4 - Santorini Black/Vortex + Lux Pack
Ordered & Deposit at dealer : 26th Sep 11
Build Date : 17 Feb
Delivery: 6 Mar woohooo!
09-01-2012 07:21pm
THEMACS

(09-01-2012 07:21pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  I dont know...the guy I am dealing with at the dealership was not in..it was someone else just replying to his messages...so I dont know if it was the Christmas Order Call or if there has been a Jan Order call.

I know I dont have the car or anything else....but just knowing that my order is out of the order pool and with JLR has got me excited Smile

Us too!! Even though it's 1st March at best!!

Saw one today in the local car park, a Prestige Coupe ih Fuji White, I must say it looked very impressive with Lots of Presence!Very Happy Although people say they aren't that big they are substantial and quite tall and imposing!... PerfectVery HappyVery Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
09-01-2012 08:02pm