Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie's Story
PhilB

Newbie's Story

Good Evening all!
Been lurking for a while but its always nice to share good news!
Laid down my hard-earned deposit back in July at Guy Salmon's Ascot. First delivery date was 4th December, then the usual drifting to 12th December then 1st January and finally 19th January.
BUT! popped down today to sort out my part ex valuation and lo and behold sitting out the back looking a bit forlorn was my baby!
Apparently turned up on the transporter yesterday.
He's off to the service dept for the usual fettling and fitting of my free flaps, also a bit of extra "security" work and should be mine next Friday!!!
Interestingly the full transporter delivered mine and took the rest (LHD) off to Tilbury. My info is that 80% of builds atm are for export!!!
No wonder we've all been waiting so long!!!
Will get pics once all the plastic tape and muck is off.

Phil

Prestige SD4 5 door manual, Firenze, vibe, style 4, adaptive dynamics, privacy, Hybrid tv, spare wheel, grey oak wood finisher, ebony headliner.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 08:09pm by PhilB.)
06-01-2012 07:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

RE: Newbie's Story

Great news, you must be very pleased. This gives all of us waiting a glimmer of hope!

Hope you love the car.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
06-01-2012 07:49pm
caroline11000

Congrats Phil, great news!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
06-01-2012 08:29pm
Evo-king

That's great news.

I would much prefer my dealer to tell me it was built as opposed to turning up and finding out it was already there.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
06-01-2012 11:32pm